• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2016/17 season

Where will Arsenal finish this season?

• Total voters

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Wonder what the vibe will be like if we go on a six game winning run from here. I'm sure some will be celebrating the league as being won again ffs :lol:

We have been following Arsenal for years and years on this forum yet we remain as bipolar as ****. Game to game can be like heaven to hell.

Just take these losses on the chin and prepare for the next ride. Realise that the marathon still has a way to go. Lots of football to come still.

remains

Are we still going to have that week in February where we bottle all competitions? This past week has felt similar.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Are we still going to have that week in February where we bottle all competitions? This past week has felt similar.
Probably, fixtures before/after Bayern:
February:
Hull City H
Bayern A
FA Cup 5th Round TBC

March:
Liverpool A
Bayern H
Leicester H

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Feel the title is pretty much gone now, but we've got a bunch of fixtures coming up that look pretty pretty decent in terms of getting maximum points (minus Chelsea away) so I wouldn't be surprised if we did go on a wee run to claw back some points before we completely implode in March.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

@Rocky we don't look stupid for saying we bottled the league a few weeks ago now do we?

We haven't even had our worst runs yet and we're nine points behind.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Wonder what the vibe will be like if we go on a six game winning run from here. I'm sure some will be celebrating the league as being won again ffs :lol:

We have been following Arsenal for years and years on this forum yet we remain as bipolar as ****. Game to game can be like heaven to hell.

Just take these losses on the chin and prepare for the next ride. Realise that the marathon still has a way to go. Lots of football to come still.
A few of us have been sure we aren't winning things for a while now.

@Jury @Vinci @North5 and of course the legendary @fabo come to mind.

Ignore the unbeaten runs and all the stats. You can tell when a team is a legit title contender. Imo these lot aren't.

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
@Rocky we don't look stupid for saying we bottled the league a few weeks ago now do we?

We haven't even had our worst runs yet and we're nine points behind.

It just felt like it. Arsenal have the chance to go on a proper long winning run. beyond the 6 game run that happens to most top teams. They had Boro at home. Ox was pressing for a starting spot, he was wrongly denied. They drew 0-0 and the manager blames ****ing fatigue again, as if he doesn't have 2 good players for every position. Sp**s in a really bad state, coming to the Emirates, terribly blunt performance. Another poor show at Old Trafford. Again, players pushing hard for starts with 2 games in 3 days, Stoke then Everton, even just Gibbs, certainly Lucas on the back of a hat-trick. By no means would rotation have guaranteed wins but it would have been more daring and better in the long run.

Alan Alger on Footballistically Arsenal convinced me it had gone.

A while back I gave a number of times when this title might have been bottled, the earliest being when Wenger signed his current contract. If I'm honest, I suspect that was when the title was lost.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

It just felt like it. Arsenal have the chance to go on a proper long winning run. beyond the 6 game run that happens to most top teams. They had Boro at home. Ox was pressing for a starting spot, he was wrongly denied. They drew 0-0 and the manager blames ****ing fatigue again, as if he doesn't have 2 good players for every position. Sp**s in a really bad state, coming to the Emirates, terribly blunt performance. Another poor show at Old Trafford. Again, players pushing hard for starts with 2 games in 3 days, Stoke then Everton, even just Gibbs, certainly Lucas on the back of a hat-trick. By no means would rotation have guaranteed wins but it would have been more daring and better in the long run.

Alan Alger on Footballistically Arsenal convinced me.

A while back I gave a number of times when this title might have been bottled, the earliest being when Wenger signed his current contract. If I'm honest, I suspect that was when the title was lost.
Exactly. A 6 game win streak is very good but as soon as we start to get close to that mark we falter. You'll never see us go on a 10 game win streak under Wenger.

I know you love rotation but it's just Wenger and the squad that he's assembled that's the big problem. Rotation is a smaller issue.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Despite the poor showing over the last two matches, and at points during the season, do I feel we are not the worst of the chasing bunch.

The title may be lost, in my mind for one reason only. That is Chelsea and their crazy run at the moment. If they maintain that for another 8-10 games, without defeat, then we can throw the towel in.

None of Liverpool, City, United or Sp**s convince me enough that they can out do us over a season.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Despite the poor showing over the last two matches, and at points during the season, do I feel we are not the worst of the chasing bunch.

The title may be lost, in my mind for one reason only. That is Chelsea and their crazy run at the moment. If they maintain that for another 8-10 games, without defeat, then we can throw the towel in.

None of Liverpool, City, United or Sp**s convince me enough that they can out do us over a season.
Your optimism is heart warming.

Top Bottom