• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2017/18: Matchday 2

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

So boring.

How can you spend as much as United have and not play some nice football?

Because they sacked LvG. Can you imagine if LvG had his hands on guys like Pogba and Mkhitaryan with Rashford constantly improving? Heck he'd probably still have Martial in the side and getting the best out of him.

BobP

Memri Fan
Waiting for Mourinho to throw on Fellaini.

He adds nothing besides the fact that he's a tall ****er who can head a ball.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Because they sacked LvG. Can you imagine if LvG had his hands on guys like Pogba and Mkhitaryan with Rashford constantly improving? Heck he'd probably still have Martial in the side and getting the best out of him.

Tbf, they played awful, pedestrian footy under LVG. Even when he had the likes of Di Maria, Rooney, Van Judas, Memphis, Falcao etc. I expect crappy footy from Yanited regardless of the manager nowadays.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I can't really pay too much attention to the match, but where the hell is the rampaging United of last weekend?

say yes

forum master baiter
How many matches until the first comparison is made between this United side and the invincible?

Genuinely can't wait for Crossy to give both sides a mark out of 10, with Matic getting a higher mark than Vieira.

BobP

Memri Fan

Yeah dude. I was a big fan of LVG.

The likes of Rashford and Martial would have really kicked on under him. Some of the youth players who are no longer there would have been retained also. Some of them weren't even that bad it's just that Mourinho doesn't bother.

They should have stuck it out with LVG IMO.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Tbf, they played awful, pedestrian footy under LVG. Even when he had the likes of Di Maria, Rooney, Van Judas, Memphis, Falcao etc. I expect crappy footy from Yanited regardless of the manager nowadays.

It was a slow process getting his style across but by the end he was getting there I believe.

GDeep™

League is very weak
How many matches until the first comparison is made between this United side and the invincible?

Genuinely can't wait for Crossy to give both sides a mark out of 10, with Matic getting a higher mark than Vieira.
How many of this Utd team get into the invincible team? Only De Gea.

say yes

forum master baiter
He needs to step it up this season, particularly against the big clubs but I love watching Pogba play.

Latest posts

Top Bottom