• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2017/18: Matchday 25

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
So, I watched the game from the 50th minute and couldn't believe how shocking Manure's play was. They looked like they played 120 minutes the same day. Never had the ball and Spuds had everything going their way.The 2-0 scorline is actually very tame considering how it went. If Kane and Son wouldn't have been so dead set on scoring themselves, they could have put 4-5 in De Gea's net.
I noticed that Alexis got targeted a couple of times by his former rivals, which obviously added to the frustration.
Him and Miki had the same debut for their new PL teams, while Auba and Giroud had to watch their new teams lose shamefully in front of the TV/from the stands.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Redcafe are desperate for him to play on the right side as though it will be an improvement. He is what he is (and he’s better from the left anyway).

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Sp**s and Liverpool play each other next so at least one of them will drop points in that one while Chelsea look in complete chaos. It's not the other teams that I'm worried about, it's more us and if we can go on a good winning run to get us back in this race because the others will mess up I'm sure of it.

Ara

Redcafe are desperate for him to play on the right side as though it will be an improvement. He is what he is (and he’s better from the left anyway).
Playing him on the left would end Martial 's good run on the left.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Wednesday’s Results

Southampton vs Brighton ended in a 1-1 draw.

Chelsea lost Three nil at home to Bournemouth. Wilson, Stanislas and Ake scored for Bournemouth.

Everton won at home against Leicester City with the help of a Walcott brace. Vardy scored a penalty for Leicester that was won by Ndidi.

Newcastle drew 1-1 at home against Burnley.

Manchester City won 3-0 at home against West Brom with goals from Fernandinho, KDB and Aguero.

Tottenham beat Manchester United at home with goals from Eriksen in the first minute and a Jones own goal.

Stoke City and Watford played out a 0-0 draw at the Britannia Stadium.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Chelski are in the process of hitting the self destruct button. 0-3 at home to Bournemouth is unfathomable.
Unbelievable that they've managed to go from title winners to dreck twice in 4 years under 2 different managers. Their squad needs blowing up. We should put in a cheeky bid for Courtois. I reckon Roman would accept. Hazard is Madrid bound for sure.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
This week would be too much if we won yesterday.

BUT

If you asked me to lose to Swans but in return get Auba, Mkh, Özil's contract, Chelsea and Utd (w. Alexis) battered, I'd accept because I am a weak p.o.s.

Just hope we somehow turn it around and catch the 3rd no-hoper (like that title :D ).

Still so bitter about the loss tho.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Unbelievable that they've managed to go from title winners to dreck twice in 4 years under 2 different managers. Their squad needs blowing up. We should put in a cheeky bid for Courtois. I reckon Roman would accept. Hazard is Madrid bound for sure.

Hazard AND Courtois look Madrid bound tbh. This is surely Hazard's final season at The Bridge. Chelsea are such a weird club, on the pitch and off it. They're never far from a slump in form and managerial switch.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Only just seen tonight's results. Ha brilliant, not often I'm excited to see Sp**s win but tonight they are the better option.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Lovely to see a Mourinho defensive masterclass. :lol: F***ing useless, should have been 5-0.

Alli scything down Sanchez.:lol:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Hazard AND Courtois look Madrid bound tbh. This is surely Hazard's final season at The Bridge. Chelsea are such a weird club, on the pitch and off it. They're never far from a slump in form and managerial switch.
Yeah that's true. Worth kicking the tires though.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I think it's more so we can play Martial on the left, he's not as effective on the right. Alexis should play either behind the striker or on the right for us.

Also, I miss Bailly.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Yeah, I remember when we used to actually count on ourselves to bounce back. Now, we class others failing as bouncing back. The way we deftly put the pressure on Chelsea and Man Utd, by losing yesterday. It went over the heads of Tottenham, sadly.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Nathan Ake is the love child of Ruud Gullit.

Nathan-Ak-in-Engeland-omgedoopt-tot-Baby-Gullit-sportnieuws-nl-16712394-756x422.jpg

article-2278552-17937844000005DC-612_634x441.jpg

2089b9093a202cbb1a48b9a24b2217d8--ruud-gullit-holland.jpg

DRhfR_1X0AEqxo4.jpg

Top Bottom