• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2017/18: Matchday 27

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
No.

robin-llorando.gif

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Chelsea fans singing Antonio, it's clear that the majority have yet to turn on the great man.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Kante actually looks knackered, has given his all for about two and a half years including a Euros campaign.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Just looking at the table and fixtures, I've decided to go all-in on Europa League and support Liverpool, Chelsea and ($#@%) Sp**s in the top 4 race. Sp**s are 5th, but only four points behind Manchester United, who still have City, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal to play. I think it would be the height of hilarity if United finished out of the top 4 and the Champions League (especially if Arsenal wins its way in via the Europa League). :D

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Not really, 14 goals a season isn't enough to be considered one of the best strikers in this league.
First of all, Firmino doesn't play as an all out striker to get the numbers of Salah, Kane or Aguero and an average of 14 goals per season, which he's surpassing this season, cancels your claim. That's all I'm arguing about.
If and when Klopp decides to play him only as a striker, I'm sure he'll get 20 goals or more in the PL.

MkhiMagic

Just looking at the table and fixtures, I've decided to go all-in on Europa League and support Liverpool, Chelsea and ($#@%) Sp**s in the top 4 race. Sp**s are 5th, but only four points behind Manchester United, who still have City, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal to play. I think it would be the height of hilarity if United finished out of the top 4 and the Champions League (especially if Arsenal wins its way in via the Europa League). :D
Agree 100% with this. Was rooting for all of them to lose up until this week, but after the Sp**s loss it's officially over. Was rooting for Chelsea to win today and will root for everyone bar United to keep on winning and keep them out of the top 4. The meltdown would be epic.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Nah surely you've got to want Sp*rs to finish outside the top 4. Firstly it's an entry level requirement for an Arsenal fan. Secondly, if we're going to hell we're taking them with us.

BBF

First of all, Firmino doesn't play as an all out striker to get the numbers of Salah, Kane or Aguero and an average of 14 goals per season, which he's surpassing this season, cancels your claim. That's all I'm arguing about.
If and when Klopp decides to play him only as a striker, I'm sure he'll get 20 goals or more in the PL.

Have you not read anything I wrote? I literally said he was a cross between a AM/ST about 3 pages ago. Before that, I said he's averaging 14 goals a season, which actually includes the goals he's scored this season if you actually read what I said and checked the stats.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Agree 100% with this. Was rooting for all of them to lose up until this week, but after the Sp**s loss it's officially over. Was rooting for Chelsea to win today and will root for everyone bar United to keep on winning and keep them out of the top 4. The meltdown would be epic.

Yep. Of course I always want Mourinho to do as badly as possible, but it would be an added bonus to see Alexis move to play in the Champions League and then miss out. Arsenal getting back in while he was playing Europa League next year would just be the cherry on top.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Nah surely you've got to want Sp*rs to finish outside the top 4. Firstly it's an entry level requirement for an Arsenal fan. Secondly, if we're going to hell we're taking them with us.

Sp**s will always be Sp**s. They'll never be as good as Arsenal, even if they finish ahead for a couple of seasons. I mean, they were due after 20 years in a row. Arsenal will be back ahead of them in short order. United has really been more of a rival on the pitch for decades. If they get knocked out of the top 4 and the CL, it could have more long-term consequences and allow Arsenal to get the upper hand on them again. Plus, Mourinho is an ass. Seeing him fail is more important than seeing any club fail.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yep. Of course I always want Mourinho to do as badly as possible, but it would be an added bonus to see Alexis move to play in the Champions League and then miss out. Arsenal getting back in while he was playing Europa League next year would just be the cherry on top.
This.

If United fall outside the top 4 with the money they've spent, he's a goner.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom