• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2017/18: Matchday 28

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
DWuonkjVoAALB0u.jpg

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

When you consider the money Hughes has spent in his time there, is this side he's left Lambert with really better than the one Pulis left him with?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Hating Evra for being racially abused, hating Ramsey for getting his leg broke, football really does attract stupid people :lol:

Liverpool fans apparently not only booing Evra (which you can understand as a former Utd player) but actually singing Suarez's name. I mean even by the tribalistic standards of football fans that's a weird one.

Singing the name of a player convicted of racially abusing someone (at the player who was abused) when that player subsequently ditched you to play elsewhere, when one of your youth players has just come out and spoken about the effects of being racially abused? Nope, I can't get my head around that one. A bit like crossing a girl in the street and shouting the name of your friend who sexually assaulted her but you haven't spoken to in years, when your daughter has recently been sexually abused. But they wear football shirts so it's all ok I guess.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Was there ever such a needlessly and colossally stupid decision as to sack Pulis and hire Pardew? I mean yeah they were boring and a bit sh*t under Pulis, but surely this wouldn't have happened under him?

Now they're left completely adrift in the league, just sacked their chairman etc, probably gonna sack the manager for a second time. Complete chaos. I think the phrase 'shooting themselves in the foot' would be a massive understatement.

Top Bottom