• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2017/18: Matchday 28

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Don't think anyone actually puts Hazard on Messi/Ronaldo level, he's more of a creator than an outright goalscorer like those two anyway.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Don't think anyone actually puts Hazard on Messi/Ronaldo level, he's more of a creator than an outright goalscorer like those two anyway.

He's not a creator, an insult to the like of Mesut.. and of course Messi, the greatest creator of all time

3 goals and 6 of those assists came after they were already 11 points clear at the top, he wasn't really a difference maker for them last season.

And I'm sure all of Hazard goals was stunning important winners goals...

You are missing my point. The way Chelsea was playing that season it would be weird if any decent winger had not scored 17 goals for them. So hardly an argument for him being elite imo. Walcott had 19 for us a lot more worse team than theirs, in fact he averaged about 10 goals in season for us in last 10 years yet he gets the hate and Hazard gets to be elite. Don't see either what Hazard offer over Walcott on the field in general play either.

Anyway...

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
He's not a creator, an insult to the like of Mesut.. and of course Messi, the greatest creator of all time

Still wouldn't mind having him in our squad. We have nobody with his dribbling skills or ability to beat a player one-v-one.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Conte really should think about taking off Moses. He doesn't even need to take him back to London.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Well Özil is pretty much in a league of his own as a creator except possibly De Bruyne this season.

Whereas Hazard is indisputably a far superior dribbler. They're not alike at all as footballers.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Not moving my ass from this lovely Hazard bashing thread.:drool:

So hoping somebody's going to post our team news here

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
He's averaged 12 assists a season as a professional, going over 20 assists in a season twice.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Lingard on, like they haven't enough cloggers on the pitch already.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
There's been 17 mins of the second half and I already feel like this match should've finished an hour ago.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Beg to differ... he is not a creator at all. However, he is a superior player, though not at the level of Messi and Ronaldo. We'll have to live quite a few years yet before we see their level again.

ETA:
I would compare Hazard to a Sanchez type player, though Hazard is far superior.

Top Bottom