• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2017/18: Matchday 28

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Liverpool fans apparently not only booing Evra (which you can understand as a former Utd player) but actually singing Suarez's name. I mean even by the tribalistic standards of football fans that's a weird one.

Singing the name of a player convicted of racially abusing someone (at the player who was abused) when that player subsequently ditched you to play elsewhere, when one of your youth players has just come out and spoken about the effects of being racially abused? Nope, I can't get my head around that one. A bit like crossing a girl in the street and shouting the name of your friend who sexually assaulted her but you haven't spoken to in years, when your daughter has recently been sexually abused. But they wear football shirts so it's all ok I guess.
It is tribal but to honest Evra was never a credible victim. WUM.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If there was a graph with the Y axis being achievement and the X axis being ego, surely Pardew would fall in the far bottom right-hand corner.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
It is tribal but to honest Evra was never a credible victim. WUM.

Wise up. The fact that Evra may not be likeable has nothing to do with it. Suarez was convicted by an independent panel. As if you'd actually defend Liverpool fans there.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Has Charlie Adam officially been given licence to kill? The way he was tearing into Leicester players today with impunity, watched benevolently by the referee for the most part, was inexplicable.

I watched,it was crazy.Guy could get red card for those 15 minutes that he played.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Who can really defend Suarez for this kind of stuff ? :lol:,Guy is complete idiot and we all know what kind of **** he did on field.I don't like Evra either,but really can't judge him on that situation.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Wise up. The fact that Evra may not be likeable has nothing to do with it. Suarez was convicted by an independent panel. As if you'd actually defend Liverpool fans there.
I know Suarez was convicted by an independent panel but Evra is more than dislikeable, he's a cheating turd and has been all his career. He got what he wanted from Suarez.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
I know Suarez was convicted by an independent panel but Evra is more than dislikeable, he's a cheating turd and has been all his career. He got what he wanted from Suarez.

Your priorities are wildly misplaced.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
12 points behind Liverpool is a disgrace.

Shame to see Gibbs going down to the Championship as well.

Top Bottom