• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2017/18: Matchday 29

Aevi

Hale End FC
Is Sven watching Ryan Sessegnon? The guy is scary 14 goals 17 years old and he is left back ffs
He's actually been moved up to left wing recently, but that's still an impressive goal tally considering his age and the fact that he was indeed playing at left back for some time. The kid is going to be a star.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He's actually been moved up to a left wing recently, but that's still an impressive goal tally considering his age and the fact that he was indeed playing at left back for some time. The kid is going to be a star.
Yes very similar story to bale should move for him don't want to lose another player to Sp**s

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Swansea are above West Ham in the table already, not bad
Swansea are my nearest team geographically (though still 50 miles away) so I'm really pleased to see their recent turnaround

I wish sometimes I cared about them as much as I care about Arsenal, as supporting a team whose every win is a major achievement has its own rewards, and the Swans have far more local supporters than Arsenal, which makes for a really good atmosphere at the Liberty Stadium

not to mention tickets for £25

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Because replacing him with a 17 year old from the Championship makes a lot of sense.:rolleyes:
Welbeck unfortunately contributes nothing now. Signing one of the best prospects in England who at worst is pacy enough to deal with most players and has experience playing against senior players to replace him, is a no brainer.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

By the way I remember people saying how Mané had his shine stolen by Salah and was struggling this season, wasn't an outrageous claim either to be fair but he's scored more goals than last season already. He did that quietly.:lol:

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Because replacing him with a 17 year old from the Championship makes a lot of sense.:rolleyes:
Welbeck doesn't deserved to be replaced. He should sold on the quiet and stricken from the clubs history. Diabolical player.

Doubt this kid could do any worse.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Welbeck unfortunately contributes nothing now. Signing one of the best prospects in England who at worst is pacy enough to deal with most players and has experience playing against senior players to replace him, is a no brainer.
While it's true that Welbeck contributes nothing at this stage, I respectfully disagree about the signing of this kid being a no brainer.
1. He's gonna cost quite a lot of money and there will be more clubs in for him.
2. He's still very young and inexperienced, therefore we don't know how he'll turn out.
Walcott and Ox didn't exactly light the world on fire when they came here and they were also very young.
3. We're not a stage where we should think about buying young prospects and that money should be better spent on players with more experience that can deliver now, not in 3-5 years, because we need as much help as possible as fast as possible.

Latest posts

Top Bottom