• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2017/18: Matchday 30

NickF

They're hardly silent, are they? We've had Wenger out banners, marches and aeroplanes. Just because they've stopped short of turning into a lynch mob doesn't mean they're silent.

The best we got at a march was a few thousand out of a potential 60k crowd. Banners inside the ground were few and far between. Also, as soon as we got to the semi-final people didn't want to know anymore. And if they want change and do nothing they are silent.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
The best we got at a march was a few thousand out of a potential 60k crowd. Banners inside the ground were few and far between. Also, as soon as we got to the semi-final people didn't want to know anymore. And if they want change and do nothing they are silent.
If we're getting to Semis and finals, then maybe that doesn't call for a riot. We're having a poor season yet reached a cup final and probably in a European quarter final. We need change but we can also afford to keep our dignity.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

If we're getting to Semis and finals, then maybe that doesn't call for a riot. We're having a poor season yet reached a cup final and probably in a European quarter final. We need change but we can also afford to keep our dignity.

Don't think anything football related calls for a riot especially in a stadium . Chance for injury and fatality is too high .

BobP

Memri Fan
WBA are crumbling.

Going to get relegated for sure.

If Stoke and Southampton join them, which I hope is the case, that's 3 difficult away fixtures wiped out.

Would like to see that **** Forster raise his game against us from the Championship.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Long way to go but this is huge if Sp**s lose, they go to Stamford Bridge next where they have an awful record. Would love to see them finish 5th with us winning EL.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Its difficult but I hope Chelsea overtake sours and finish 4th and Sp**s finish 5th so we can laugh

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Can see this happening . Happened after CFC destroyed their PL dream

If Sp**s finish outside the top 4 this season, I think they are finished. Hard to see them improving and a lot of their best players will want out, especially with no Cl.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

If Sp**s finish outside the top 4 this season, I think they are finished. Hard to see them improving and a lot of their best players will want out, especially with no Cl.

Would be a disaster with the new stadium

Top Bottom