• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2017/18: Matchday 30

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Man City are playing the football every team dreams of playing tbh. Beautiful.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not looking too good for Huddersfield. Losing to Crystal Palace puts them right down in the mire.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Looks like we finally get rid of Stoke this season. We have them at home next, would be nice to help them on their way to the Championship

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
One thing I keep noticing is the inconsistency of English keepers. Doesn’t bode well for England at the World Cup. Several examples were evident in the Stoke -Everton game.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Maureen just cracks me up. His rejects are lighting up the PL. De Bruyne, Salah. Even Mata and Lukaku are his top performers right now... how are clubs still paying him insane money?!

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
28 goals in the league after this game for Salah. Now's his chance to secure the top goalscorer spot while Kane is still injured.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
It is strange how the league has not adapted to Salah yet. Maybe the most one footed star attackers since Robben yet often shown onto it & not even in the 'most fouled' top 10 list.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
It is strange how the league has not adapted to Salah yet. Maybe the most one footed star attackers since Robben yet often shown onto it & not even in the 'most fouled' top 10 list.

Do you think they don’t try to foul him? He has an insane lower body strength (low centre of gravity helps) but the best part is that he doesn’t go down easily like the most players do.

Watford players consistently tried to show him the outside, and I don’t think they’d have got away with fouling him as much as Ashley Young did at Old Trafford.

I believe he’ll be even better next season and will break his duck against Utd.

Top Bottom