• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2017/18: Matchday 32

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
DZmYG01WsAAln9d.jpg:large

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Besides avoiding relegation there's not exactly much to play for throughout the league.

Perhaps if Chelsea beat Sp**s they could be back in the top 4 mix but that's really it tbh.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
A target man flicks the ball to a winger to win a pen... a tribute to Jose's tactical masterclass from my boy Roy

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I know they've 2 games in hand, but L'pool are 18 points above us? 18?! I swear at Christmas time we were basically neck and neck?

OSBK

Established Member
Man u are not even playing well, they are knocking the ball around a long way from swanseas goal. Its swansea' s shocking defending making them look good.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom