• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2017/18: Matchday 32

Vibra

Established Member
That selfishness by Son lmao, Lamela is open for the tap in but he tries to shoot through the defenders just to get some stats

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Top 4 & bottom 3 look close to done now. 8 point gap to top 4 and the bottom 3 look abject

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Sp**s all over them. Great goal again.

If only we could buy a cheap player from MK Dons that could finish like that.

pacstud

would have assumed our lot against Stoke would hold up as worst performance of the weekend...

I was wrong.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Liverpool and Sp**s ahead of Arsenal and Chelsea despite being outspent, that's enough outperforming squad cost to give Makingtrax a boner for months

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Some Chelsea ****s were saying Christensen has been the best defender in the world this season and better than Luiz. He's absolutely ****.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Some Chelsea ****s were saying Christensen has been the best defender in the world this season and better than Luiz. He's absolutely ****.

I really don’t get the hype around him. Looks so error prone every time I watch him

LG10

How can you doubt alli ffs, fans and pundits are clueless. Southgates an idiot if he doesn’t use him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom