• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2017/18: Matchday 33

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

It wasn't really though, was it? Only Danilo is someone I'd call a B team player, maybe Delph but he's played a lot this season. That was still a strong City team, they had you hanging onto the cliff edge with one hand and they let you get back up and kill them. The utter b*stards. Have they never seen a single f*cking movie?

Still, they benched their main boys in Aguero, De Bruyne and Walker. They started the game without even a striker as even Jesus was on the bench.

It was a strongish team but definitely not the best they could have had. Even their depth players like Gundogan, Bernardo Silva are very strong.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Definite pen for me. He may have nicked the ball (hard to tell), but it was a two footed, studs up lunge. Should have seen red.

DaM0IHVXcAIMg18.jpg:large

Definite red card and the **** doesn't even give a pen..

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Still, they benched their main boys in Aguero, De Bruyne and Walker. They started the game without even a striker as even Jesus was on the bench.

It was a strongish team but definitely not the best they could have had. Even their depth players like Gundogan, Bernardo Silva are very strong.

Yeah no they weren't first-choice players, I just meant not B team players in the traditional sense. Their quality in depth is a joke, they barely have any truly sh*t B team players in the squad, maybe only Claudio Bravo, Adarabioyo and John Stones really.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Arsenal 1:3 United

City 2:3 United

I really don't know, how they are doing this. They have 3 shots and are scoring 3 goals. City and Arsenal had around 10 good chances and couldn't score them.
In both games, there weren't called two clear penalties for the opponent.

And it's funny how United fans are celebrating now, like they won the league. Of course it's a derby. But imagine how they would laugh, if Arsenal or Liverpool would celebrate like this after your rival is winning the title in the next weeks.

Hope they never with the league with this football.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

DaM0IHVXcAIMg18.jpg:large

Definite red card and the **** doesn't even give a pen..

He had a bit of a mare all game. Should have been a pen and red, yeah. We got very lucky with this incident and a handball by Young earlier. Thought Atkinson lost control a lot this game. Could have easily given reds to Fernandinho, Pogba and Young.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom