• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2017/18: Matchday 34

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Wonder who'll be Chelsea's manager next season ? Did they mention some names ?

Luis Enrique has been mentioned quite a lot. Some think Ancelotti might be back (he's available and lives in London). I've seen Allegri and Simeone mentioned. Maurizio Sarri's name is being linked now as well, but I don't see him leaving Italy as he's 59 and never managed outside the country. I'd bet on either Enrique or Carlo.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Luis Enrique has been mentioned quite a lot. Some think Ancelotti might be back (he's available and lives in London). I've seen Allegri and Simeone mentioned. Maurizio Sarri's name is being linked now as well, but I don't see him leaving Italy as he's 59 and never managed outside the country. I'd bet on either Enrique or Carlo.

Don't know what to think about Enrique.Solid manager,but Chelsea need a lot of changes in summer and he will have tough job.Carlo was good in Chelsea in 2010,they played some nice football and scored a lot of goals,but is he past ? He flopped in Bayern.

Top Bottom