• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2017/18: Matchday 34

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Burnley keeping the pressure on us, not that finishing 6th or 7th makes any difference to some on here. Personally I always want us to finish as high as possible, and 6th is better than 7th.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
40 goals for Salah. £37m, can you imagine how much teams would pay in today's market if you guaranteed 40 goals

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Would be interesting to see Liverpool next season.Klopp put them in next level and they don't drop points so often against small teams this year.Reckon that City can't repeat so good season in EPL and Utd can't improve a lot under Mourinho.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Burnley keeping the pressure on us, not that finishing 6th or 7th makes any difference to some on here. Personally I always want us to finish as high as possible, and 6th is better than 7th.

Sean Dyche has done a brilliant job there. According to the BBC their wage bill is £37m....

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Oh I'm seeing man city already missed 3 real chances to score that's only Mean Kane bullet is coming

Latest posts+

Top Bottom