• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2017/18: Matchday 37

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Westbrom still 3 points behind Southampton with -6 goal difference. Extremely difficult for them

Tbf if it comes down to goal difference Southampton will have had to have lost two games while WBA win again which will probably care of it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Would be funny if Liverpool lose the CL and finish 5th or Sp**s finish 5th after the overhyping from the media. Chelsea should win against Liverpool

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

sort of want West Brom to somehow escape, just so the club isnt tempted to buy Evans

He's still better than all our current options and Sokratis. For £3 million he'd do a job for a couple of seasons at least and might turn out to be excellent value for money. We're sixth, it's not like we'll be competing for top class CB's in their prime.

Stannis

He's still better than all our current options and Sokratis. For £3 million he'd do a job for a couple of seasons at least and might turn out to be excellent value for money. We're sixth, it's not like we'll be competing for top class CB's in their prime.

Meh

When I heard the Sokratis new I said id rather Evans even though I don't want Evans. Now I'm not too sure. Sokratis is past it but for a while he was quality.
Evans has looked largely solid at West Brom, but most centrebacks would. I cant get out of my mind the stupidity that Evans displayed while at Man U.

That only attractive thing about him is his price.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Clearly having sex with a Morris Marina exhaust pipe, would leave one more satisfied than watching the shower of ****e on display at Goodison Park atm....

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
This what happens when you sack a perfectly good manager.
#pulis
After they sacked Pulis, they finished 9th three seasons in a row which was their highest ever PL finish. The main reason they've fallen off is because they've essentially become a landing spot for flaky players who failed at big clubs like Bojan, Afellay, Shaqiri, Jese, Muinesa, Joselu etc...

Top Bottom