• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2017/18: We(nger) Go Again

Where do you think Arsenal will finish this season?

• Total voters

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
That was before Sanchez lost the entire team and was getting punked by Ramsey in the locker room.

Crazycarrots

Even if the unthinkable happens and Wenger gets guys like Auba, Malcolm (a CM and CB) in would your hope return?

we have structural issues, formation issues, tactics and defense issues that isn't solved even if Auba comes and scores a goal a game

Nope. Players arent the issue. I have zero confidence in wenger developing any new players and zero confidence in him getting the BEST out of our players.
A different manager would have gotten more out of the players we currently have. Guaranteed.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Nope. Players arent the issue. I have zero confidence in wenger developing any new players and zero confidence in him getting the BEST out of our players.
A different manager would have gotten more out of the players we currently have. Guaranteed.
That's definitely not guaranteed.:lol:

14 games left and we only have 12 wins. That is terrible terrible form. We need 8 wins just to be on 20 games win this season. That would leave us at 66 points. I'm not sure if we can get 9 more points on top of that to get at 75 in range for top4. And even if we manage to do that we might still lose out on top4.

11 wins in 14 games. Is that possible? What do you guys think?

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
14 games left and we only have 12 wins. That is terrible terrible form. We need 8 wins just to be on 20 games win this season. That would leave us at 66 points. I'm not sure if we can get 9 more points on top of that to get at 75 in range for top4. And even if we manage to do that we might still lose out on top4.

No

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Sorry but is any of this fact and not conjecture? He seems to have behaved like a model professional on the pitch.

Haven't you watched a single game when Ramsey and Sanchez were on the pitch together? They can't stand each other and have publicly berated each other on the pitch many times.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

Sp**s, Manu away and Man city at home are the only really difficult games left, the rest are winnable.. Depends on if we can improve our away form to above average again.. 7 home, 7 away games left.. We'll get 5-6 wins at home imo, should get at least 4 wins away too, As long as we don't lose more than 1 that should do it..

Both Sp**s and Liverpool have more tricky games left than us, good chance they drop a lot of points too. We have almost no margin for error though.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
The away form is key, improve that and it's definitely possible. Been very good at the Emirates this season and with the fixtures left that should continue.

KROENKE SUCKS

Haven't you watched a single game when Ramsey and Sanchez were on the pitch together? They can't stand each other and have publicly berated each other on the pitch many times.

Lots of teammates berate each other on the pitch. Lehman used to specifically watch out for whoever wasn't focused to point out so that the rest of the guys could have a go at the player in question. They are both top players and they care so yes from time to time they might have a go at each other that doesn't mean they hate each other or can't play together. Besides Coquelin has come out and debunked stories that there is any sort of antipathy between Alexis and the team.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We need a more direct style of play, much like we saw today. Technically we are better than Sp**s, Liverpool and Chelsea. United are possibly too far away now.

We can still make top four I believe. If you think that the likes of Chelsea, Liverpool and Sp**s are consistent enough to stay ahead of us if we go on a great run, then you are mistaken. Those teams arent that good.

It would take our continuous failings on the pitch to give those teams above us a chance.

TheArsenalis

We need a more direct style of play, much like we saw today. Technically we are better than Sp**s, Liverpool and Chelsea. United are possibly too far away now.

We can still make top four I believe. If you think that the likes of Chelsea, Liverpool and Sp**s are consistent enough to stay ahead of us if we go on a great run, then you are mistaken. Those teams arent that good.

It would take our continuous failings on the pitch to give those teams above us a chance.
i wanna be as optimistic as you. but those team are good and are just as capable to go on a run.

chelsea however has gotten even robotic even under conte even with calibre player at their disposal.
liverpool are rapid fire rapid decline every season, so they can collapse any moment. but still remain a threat.
tottenham have been a team on steady rising and are consistent. but i ddnt see them make any improvement over the summer or winter.
arsenal, we are our own worst enemy. we are capable of going on a long extended run only to collapse in the end. we always have two sides to our season and one can only hope the first half of this season was our dr jeckyl and the rest is mr hyde

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Get Auba and Mkhitaryan in and hopefully they can have an Arshavin effect on the team, at least we still have the Europa League as backup but we want to be finishing as high as possible in the league.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom