• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2018/19: The Fight for a CL Spot

Where do you foresee us finishing this season?

• Total voters

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
used up our only loss first game into the run in. literally pathetic. We have to win all of our games now and just have one draw as wiggle room.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We’re still the most likely team for 4th.

Today’s game hurt our chances of 3rd though.

it didn't. Always factored us losing one. Sp**s win all their games and lose vs City means they have 79. If we win all our games but draw one it will have us on 79. problem is I can't see us winning all of our games bar one.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
United still have to go to Everton and play City and Chelsea at Old Trafford. Chelsea still have to go to Anfield, Old Trafford and Leicester. We still have wiggle room but we can't afford many more bad results. Watford is probably a must win now, just for the psychological factor.

Manberg

Predator
My prediction:
Watford - Draw
Palace - Win
Wolves - Loss
Leicester - Loss
Brighton - Win
Burnley - Win

73 points. Don't think it's enough.

I'd be pleasantly surprised if we beat Watford and one of Wolves/Leicester. That's what it will take. But as it is I can't see it.

Malky

Established Member
No chance we're winning all our games. We'll probably drop points at Watford and we'll lose against Wolves. Leicester will be really difficult and Burnley is a terrible place to go on the last day if top4 comes down to the final day. Today's result is a disaster for our chances.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We still it of course need to f**king improve the away form against Watford wolves and Leicester need at least 6 points from these games

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Remaining matches:

Arsenal
Watford(a), Palace(h), Wolves(a), Leicester(a), Brighton(h), Burnley(a)

Chelsea
West Ham(h), Liverpool(a), Burnley(h), ManUtd(a), Watford(h), Leicester(a)

Man Utd
West Ham(h), Everton(a), Man City(h), Chelsea(h), Huddersfield(a), Cardiff(h)

Sp**s
Huddersfield(h), Man City(a), Brighton(h), West Ham(h), Bournemouth(a), Everton(h)

Vantastico

Not sure I'll be interested in following the team's progress from next season onwards if we don't spend at least 200m in the summer on fresh new talent, tbh.

Seriously, just not interested in another lingering rebuild season. We need a huge overhaul. I feel like I'm watching overpaid man-children underperform, and it's getting easy to predicg and tough to witness on a weekly basis. I'd rather be outside watching ducks, than f*cking watch Mustafi's ugly ass make half-hearted mistakes, or Kolasinac's fat ass not bothering to stick his neck out for the good of the team, or Guendouzi free-roam like a ballerina without actually filling in any helpful positions on the pitch without ANY reprimand or tactical interference. It's boring as f*ck.

What a ****show of mismanagement. 80% of our starting XI wouldn't even make any other top-6 squad.

Latest posts

Top Bottom