• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2018/19: The Fight for a CL Spot

Where do you foresee us finishing this season?

• Total voters

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I see sadcafe writing us of as usual. We will finish above them and Sp**s, like @rich 1990 said our best is yet to come.
Had a look on Redcafe the last couple of days. What a bunch of weirdos. Make Hydro look normal. Still, can't be easy watching your club kill talent consistently. I'm sorry but Sanchez does not become this bad at any other top club. Even when he wanted out here, he still produced moments of high class.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I see sadcafe writing us of as usual. We will finish above them and Sp**s, like @rich 1990 said our best is yet to come.
Pretty much everyone's written us off. Other club's fans, pundits, some of our own club legends. Everyone sees Arsenal as the winnable game among the top 6, which is why every club plays against us without fear and get in our faces. We'll get our fear factor back when we put a strong run together.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Almost 8% for winning the title ? Cannot take away a new positive attitude for some fans, but this seems a bit crazy to be honest

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Had a look on Redcafe the last couple of days. What a bunch of weirdos. Make Hydro look normal. Still, can't be easy watching your club kill talent consistently. I'm sorry but Sanchez does not become this bad at any other top club. Even when he wanted out here, he still produced moments of high class.

I said at the time though, he was literally plan A , B and C then Giroud off the bench if it still wasn’t working.

Yes he was still individually alright but our football was probably the worst I’ve seen under Wenger, so stale and slow.

His game became so one dimensional with us, if the team’s not shaped around him he’s almost a passenger.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Meltdown in progress mate, jose is putting a brave face on it. This year we are under no pressure they are.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Pretty much everyone's written us off. Other club's fans, pundits, some of our own club legends. Everyone sees Arsenal as the winnable game among the top 6, which is why every club plays against us without fear and get in our faces. We'll get our fear factor back when we put a strong run together.
The truth is we had city on the ropes at one point when laca came on and should have beaten chelsea. Emery is getting there by the time we play a top 6 team again we will be ready.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I said at the time though, he was literally plan A , B and C then Giroud off the bench if it still wasn’t working.

Yes he was still individually alright but our football was probably the worst I’ve seen under Wenger, so stale and slow.

His game became so one dimensional with us, if the team’s not shaped around him he’s almost a passenger.
Don't defend United, ffs.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
We can argue all day about Sanchez's form before and after he left, how good or bad he was, fact is his demeanour and attitude became absolutely disgusting. When he came he was such a likeable guy, then after two-and-a-half amazing seasons he started acting like Ronaldo, only he lacked the actual skill to put that cockiness into productiveness. Feck 'im, swapping him 6 months before he left on a free for the much cheaper (in terms of wages) and versatile Armenian lad was the right move.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Level with Chelsea and two off the top. What we saying?
After Palace:
Liverpool (2nd)
Wolves (9th)
Bournemouth (6th)
Sp**s (5th)
Man United (1oth)

Play Liverpool again at the end of December.

If the team can come through this brutal run starting in November within a few points of the leaders, they might be contenders

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
After Palace:
Liverpool (2nd)
Wolves (9th)
Bournemouth (6th)
Sp**s (5th)
Man United (1oth)

If the team can come through this brutal run starting in November within a few points of the leaders, they might be contenders

Yeah if we are close to the top after the christmas period I see no reason why we shouldn't believe.. Still a long way to go of course, but it's scary to think we still have so much room to improve.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

After Palace:
Liverpool (2nd)
Wolves (9th)
Bournemouth (6th)
Sp**s (5th)
Man United (1oth)

First Pool game is massive, had my eye on it for months.

If we can win that it’ll be huge, it’d do wonders for this team.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
I wanted to enjoy this season match by match not caring about the position... to give Unai time to figure it out... but it's difficult not to get involved now..

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
After Palace:
Liverpool (2nd)
Wolves (9th)
Bournemouth (6th)
Sp**s (5th)
Man United (1oth)

Yeah that'll be the most important period in our season it's will show how progress we made with emery if we get like 12 points I'll be so happy

Reactions: A_G

ThlRama

Player:Saka
After Palace:
Liverpool (2nd)
Wolves (9th)
Bournemouth (6th)
Sp**s (5th)
Man United (1oth)

Our run has already absolutely not been easy, much more difficult fixtures compared to Sp**s for example. If by the end of December we are up there, we are contenders on paper.

Reactions: A_G

Latest posts+

Top Bottom