• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2018/19: The Fight for a CL Spot

Where do you foresee us finishing this season?

• Total voters

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

It’s quite hilarious how we are still able to finish 3rd now that the Lilly white cocks lost. Both them and Chelsea have banana skin games to close out the season.

As I write this message I remember we still have Burnley away so my hopes as I type this slowly fade and reality sets in :(

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Sp**s beating an inform Everton without Son and Kane???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Doesn't matter anyway when we lose tomorrow.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

If Chelsea drop points tomorrow, then we have NO ****ing excuse not to turn up in the last two games.

We can still finish third FFS, that's how USELESS teams 3-6 are.

We really need to demolish BHA. I mean, by like 4 goals. Need to up that GD as it may boil down to that.

The next week of EPL has me constantly ****ting bricks. The banter from Sp**s fans would be unbearable

balthazar

hilarious! each of the team pushing for 3rd is bottling week after week, while pool and city keep winning. Shows how far they are ahead really. We will need to do some major housecleaning and buy some new furniture.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Injuries and reffing have murdered us this season I think. Sp**s players allowed kick Leno in the chest with studs up tackles, torreria gets sent off for winning the ball and not touching a player when we needed him most is just one example. If Bellerin and Holding (f*k rashford and not that bad of a tackle sh*t) had been fit we'd be at least 6 or 9 points better off you'd imagine.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
We really need to demolish BHA. I mean, by like 4 goals. Need to up that GD as it may boil down to that.

The next week of EPL has me constantly ****ting bricks. The banter from Sp**s fans would be unbearable
Bear in mind that it is entirely possible that Sp uds could end up above us but miss out on Champions League and we could win the Europa League....

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Injuries and reffing have murdered us this season I think. Sp**s players allowed kick Leno in the chest with studs up tackles, torreria gets sent off for winning the ball and not touching a player when we needed him most is just one example. If Bellerin and Holding (f*k rashford and not that bad of a tackle sh*t) had been fit we'd be at least 6 or 9 points better off you'd imagine.

We could very easily finish a point behind Sp**s. The difference being that f*cking offside Kane penalty.

If Auba had taken his multiple chances vs Chelsea we’d have been out of sight. Infuriating.

Latest posts

Top Bottom