• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2018/19: The Fight for a CL Spot

Where do you foresee us finishing this season?

• Total voters

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Neo-Nazi symbolism bruv.

Sorry to anyone who takes offence. I picked it basically because Henry played number 14 and I'm born in 88. So I linked the 2. It's not made to cause offence and I think that my explanation should be enough.

If a moderator thinks it's there to encite offence then if they want me to change it they can drop me a message.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Sorry to anyone who takes offence. I picked it basically because Henry played number 14 and I'm born in 88. So I linked the 2. It's not made to cause offence and I think that my explanation should be enough.

If a moderator thinks it's there to encite offence then if they want me to change it they can drop me a message.

I was ready to go at you guns blazing, but I'm glad to hear there is some credibility in your explanation.

Not aimed at you specifically, but hate, racism, intolerance, bigotry, homophobia to "lighter" issues like sexism, patriarchy is rife online, specifically in areas where anonymity is possible. I believe that we should try our best to make Arsenal Mania one of the exceptions out there.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I was ready to go at you guns blazing, but I'm glad to hear there is some credibility in your explanation.

Not aimed at you specifically, but hate, racism, intolerance, bigotry, homophobia to "lighter" issues like sexism, patriarchy is rife online, specifically in areas where anonymity is possible. I believe that we should try our best to make Arsenal Mania one of the exceptions out there.

Yeah I agree there's no place for that. It appears to be changed so all good.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
This is like reddit all over again.

8h5u0cy7idu11.png

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Think top 4 will finish as-is.

If we get past Valencia and Chelsea do too we face playing a Chelsea who can actually go out with little pressure and play to win knowing they already have champions league.

As much as I love football this season has put years on me. It's always the hope that kills.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Don't think we're making it into the top 4. And starting to have my doubts that we'll beat Chelsea in the EL Final (assuming that's who we play; would love for Eintracht to pull the upset).

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Nervy AF but somehow still believing! Let's just do our bit and hope the chips fall in our favour :)

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
We just gifted two London rivals CL football. Sp**s have lost 13 or 14 times yet will finish higher than us.

We are so bad :lol:

I'm just glad that I'm past caring. When RvP was sent off vs Barca i was furious for days. Now I'm just watching us lose while laughing.

progman07

Established Member
We simply lost any kind of big team mentality, approach and squad depth.

We are full of Europa League players, and we have a manager with a small-time mindset, we go out to counter the opposition's tactic rather than force our game on them.

An injury to Auba and Laca and we are almost mid-table quality. We were very lucky they carried us to top6 this season.

Top Bottom