• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20: The race for Europe

Where do you predict we will finish this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

7k22r3e2c4i31.jpg

This is the true test of Emery for me, we’re usually sh*te in December so this is where he needs to show what we’re about.

Slagging or sucking him off in August is way too premature.

Two of those away games we lost last year, need to see an improvement.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

7k22r3e2c4i31.jpg

This is the true test of Emery for me, we’re usually sh*te in December so this is where he needs to show what we’re about.

Well, that's disgusting. :lol:

We have a great 9 game run before City at home where really we should be getting all the points.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Every ****ing season we seem to have back to back big games. The fixture list is such a sham. It’s never just Citeh, or just Yanited. It’s gotta be one of them followed by a Chelski or Spuds.

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
7k22r3e2c4i31.jpg

wow ... this will be interesting... books popcorn.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

7k22r3e2c4i31.jpg

Agree, then we have Bellerin & Tierney & Holding in line-up. Also the team youngsters and team has played some games together already. We should have enough depth now without more injuries.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

7k22r3e2c4i31.jpg

**** me sideways that looks like a horrible run in the making, wish I was a neutral, every weekend has some great matches in the premier league. Now I suffer, because I'm attached to Arsenal.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
as opposed to falsely delusional like yourself?

move on! ..do allow people to express themselves. As a moderator you should not be so easy to wind up, nor so quick to make personal attacks.
Your previous narrative was that Raul and Emery would be signing all of his old players. Since that was proven to be false you've concocted this ridiculous scenario in your head in which Edu, Raul and Ljungberg have been signing players without Emery's input.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Your previous narrative was that Raul and Emery would be signing all of his old player. Since that was proven to be false you've concocted this ridiculous scenario in your head in which Edu, Raul and Ljungberg have been signing players without Emery's input.

Or was it Hydro, or both? :) Amusing how people want to look so silly.

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
Your previous narrative was that Raul and Emery would be signing all of his old player. Since that was proven to be false you've concocted this ridiculous scenario in your head in which Edu, Raul and Ljungberg have been signing players without Emery's input.

whatever dude.... just go bother someone else..... you cant force people to like Emery. iggy time.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

7k22r3e2c4i31.jpg

I hate Sky or whoever does this.

For those who aren’t aware the numbers on the left are a difficulty rating out of five. For context Liverpool and City away are fives while our easiest game are twos. To have a month where the average fixture difficulty is 4 is unheard of. Shambolic scheduling.

Aevi

Hale End FC
It's even worse that they're home games, because these are the tough games we have a good chance of winning and they're now made trickier. At least if they were away games, you wouldn't expect to get that many points out of them anyway.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I hate Sky or whoever does this.

For those who aren’t aware the numbers on the left are a difficulty rating out of five. For context Liverpool and City away are fives while our easiest game are twos. To have a month where the average fixture difficulty is 4 is unheard of. Shambolic scheduling.

Two things.

Firstly, City is really a number 5 game, home or away. They’re levels above all but one team in the league, shouldn’t even be ranked a four imo.

Secondly, it’s worse than any other month because it’s December and they cram more games in. We’ve got a trip to Bournemouth before huge games against Utd and Chelsea all in the space of five days.

Embarrassing scheduling, we’re set up to drop points to two of our rivals for fourth before we’ve even played a game ffs.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Absolutely brutal schedule. When the fixtures came out I couldn't believe so many of our toughest games were all in one month. At that time I was bricking it because our squad depth was really bad. After the transfer window, I'm actually much more relaxed about it because we significantly strengthened and our depth is quite good now.

Still, make no mistake, it is a definite disadvantage compared to our rivals. Hopefully we come away with a healthy points haul and then we can really look forward to the run in. The last 10 games we only play 2 of the other top 6 clubs and only 1 away. (I know last season our run in was easy too and we ****ed it up, that had a lot to do with the squad depth I was talking about)

Latest posts+

Top Bottom