• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20: The race for Europe

Where do you predict we will finish this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Toast

Established Member
Never come across a more oddly toxic entity on the internet in all my years, and I've been on loads of forums. I just don't understand the motivation to post. Joins a forum, then proceeds to go full tilt at ostracising themselves.

Probably a masochist.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Beating Sp**s tomorrow puts us in the driving seat for top4. Need to make a statement.

Really would. The next two games before we play United could be really telling.

United- Leicester (H), West Ham (A)
Chelsea - Wolves (A), Liverpool (H)
Sp**s- Palace (H), Leicester (A)
Arsenal - Watford (A), Villa (H)

Winning our next 3 games is massive as there could be a considerable gap before we face United.

Not only that but we have a run of 9 games after United where we stand a very good chance of racking up points before we face City.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Way too early for this. Let's see how we navigate the coming winter months and take it from there.

Precisly. If Emery manages a december WITHOUT us breaking down we will have already come far this seaon. Regardless if we end up 3 or 4.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Of course a win today puts us in the driving seat for a top four spot. Chelsea and Utd have looked useless so far and will only continue to drop points.

If Emery falters again in the second half of the season then he’ll be gone.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Of course a win today puts us in the driving seat for a top four spot. Chelsea and Utd have looked useless so far and will only continue to drop points.

If Emery falters again in the second half of the season then he’ll be gone.
Who’s the girl

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Could've been sitting pretty 4 points clear but Noooooo. We don't do things the easy way.

Makes Watford a must win game. All 3 of our competitors face tough teams.

United play Leicester (H), Chelsea play Wolves (A), Sp**s play Palace(H). Need to make it count before our annual embarrassment at Old Trafford

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Could've been sitting pretty 4 points clear but Noooooo. We don't do things the easy way.

Makes Watford a must win game. All 3 of our competitors face tough teams.

United play Leicester (H), Chelsea play Wolves (A), Sp**s play Palace(H). Need to make it count before our annual embarrassment at Old Trafford
I'd say Watford was a must win game regardless of our other results. We simply have to pick up 6 points off teams like Watford over the season if we are to have any chance of top 4. They're utter garbage, a loss to them home or away will not go down well with fans.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Watford have just sacked their manager and appointed a new one. Makes the game harder to win with a possible new-manager bounce

zilfy

amazing what one game can do. i really thought top 4 was a guarantee this season.

We're still on the same points as 3rd place so no need to riot in the streets just yet but that performance hardly inspires confidence

Axel9090

I thought we would make it before the season and still do now, but it will be because of 2 guys, Auba and Laca, plain and simple.

Lets beat man utd next week and have a nice 6 point cushion ahead of one top 4 rival.

Pepes blue pill

It's already shaping to be a battle of the ****e if we are being honest, a win against utd next monday would be huge, taking 3 points away from home against one of the rivals for top4

However If we lose to that pile of crap then I wont hold high hopes of us making it

samshere

Why so serieuse?
The Utd match depends on if Pogba and Martial are available, those two players are their entire team.

Top Bottom