• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20: The race for Europe

Where do you predict we will finish this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dbig

One point off City who are in turmoil, and Liverpool have a nightmare run coming up.

Title challenge on the cards lads :lol:
If we win the title with this **** football, Emery's the luckiest manager alive.

Still, I voted for second and I'll be happy enough if we end up there.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Should ne getting 3rd not getting my hopes up tho we can go in month when we f**k up everything. Need to keep the momentum going

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You guys are forgetting something. We haven't won away in the league for 2 months.
We haven't lost too and we haven't conceded 3 goals a game there mini improvement but yeah the away form should be better if we want top 4

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Can't see us getting top four if Sp**s sort themselves out.

I think Chelsea are clearly better than us.

GunnerShy

To be fair I thought we were pretty good today against a decent side. We should have been 2-0 up at HT. Made the second half nervy. Tierney close, holding close, Lacazette closer.

Utd ****, Sp**s in terminal decline. Be nice to get third and build on things next season

Pepes blue pill

Sad that I cant even be confident of top four despite how bad our rivals are, except chelsea, lampard has done more in a few months than emery has in over a year

GoonerJay24

The best kinda trolls are when people dont know if you are trolling, very well played sir

Not trolling at all. Don't think it's unreasonable to say we'll make top four.

The performances have been far from great but there are many youngsters and some foreign players adapting to premier League first team football.

GoonerJay24

No, but with the Liverpool comment it made it sound like you're pretty certain we should be challenging for the title.

That's because I don't believe Liverpool win titles and Man City are still favourites in my opinion.

I don't think we're ready to challenge for the league nowhere near ready, but being only 1 point behind City is a good position to be in at this stage.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Being a point behind City is good. If we keep playing like this (i.e. hanging on for dear life vs Bournemouth at home) we have to hope the rest of the clubs **** up too. Cause then we aren't going to make it on our own.

Top Bottom