• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20: The race for Europe

Where do you predict we will finish this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pacstud

Top 4 is gone, we'll not survive December and it'll take an epic implosion from either Leicester or Chelsea in any case for us to make up the difference. We're just not putting together a consistent run under Emery and by the time he's sacked top 4 will be well out of reach. What a pointless season this is turning out to be.
I have to agree.

I can't imagine how the brass is accepting that CL is simply not going to happen, and that it is ok?!?

Surely the "well we'll win the Europa" doesn't pass muster?

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
If we had sacked Emery during the international break i would have said the top 4 was still possible, but as it seems he is staying, no chance in hell to happen now. We will finish around the 8th place.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Top 4 looks far away atm.

Leicester don't have to play Europe and their focus will be on EPL.Chelsea can drop their good form,but doubt that will be enough for us.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Even if one of Chelsea or Leicester implode, Man U coached by their PE teacher will probably have already over taken us by then.

blaze_of_glory

7aa4ccf90h041.jpg

Looking good

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Should have fired him after Sp**s game, all the signs were there. I know it would be very early but he showed that his mindset is fundamentally wrong. Season was still savable.

Small teams have no respect for Arsenal anymore and think they can and should get points. They now play aggresively forward pressing which we can’t handle. It’s a cycle that will prove impossible to break under Emery.

To me you can write this season off already.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Should change the title can we win a game again this season? Top 4 is gone even of there 25 games to play

mpower2540

He’s a garbage manager and he’s got to go but we’re stacked with so many average/garbage footballers it’s frightening. Think we’ve got a battle to finish top 6 even if he is sacked

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I don't think I can watch another game as long as Emery is still here

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Latest posts

Top Bottom