• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20: Gameweek 1

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
It's either give the youngster some time and hope he can develop or play Giroud who is almost 33 and will most likely be moving on at the end of the season.
Batshuayi could be the answer. Got to get than Dortmund form going again.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Thought Chelsea were decent 1st half, 2nd half was a shambles. They fell apart after the 2nd goal.

Defence is going to hurt them all year long. Don’t rate any of their CBs.

I thought Christensen looked good at times under Conte but he’s regressed massively. Still makes so many basic errors.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
David Luiz on the bus home.
article-2319868-19A2BA3D000005DC-120_634x384.jpg

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
This isn't the best Utd side I've seen for sure but all the players are decent on an individual level, play a good system with pace in every area. OGS has also played his forwards in their favoured positions and the young players too which simplifies things for them. Chelsea weren't that bad and actually got worse. Early days but OGS looks to have done good work on the training ground.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Defence is going to hurt them all year long. Don’t rate any of their CBs.

I thought Christensen looked good at times under Conte but he’s regressed massively. Still makes so many basic errors.

I quite like Rudiger. He's no world beater but he looked like Chelsea's most consistent CB last season.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Can't wait to see Chelsea in Europe they should still get drawn with a good team in the groups

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Pogba with time and space if the best midfielder in the league, when he doesn't have that it's a different story. Thought he was very poor for 60 minutes, gave the ball away a few times and was playing at a low intensity just strolling about. When Chelsea were stretched he started showcasing his talent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom