• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 10

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
He's their best player. He's not on the bench so I'm guessing he's injured. They look void of any creativity without him.
He was involved last week, i believe. He isn't their best player, those days have gone for him.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Granted they've still have to score the 3rd but holy balls have Everton been shafted here

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Top 4 getting away from us already. Raul and Edu better not just sit there and let this happen. If we don't get all 3 points tomorrow it'll be the perfect time to pull the trigger otherwise they'll be just as accountable.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

If we only draw tomorrow then all of a sudden we're looking over our shoulders at Palace, Sheffield, Bournemouth and West Ham more than we're looking toward top 4.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Top 4 getting away from us already. Raul and Edu better not just sit there and let this happen. If we don't get all 3 points tomorrow it'll be the perfect time to pull the trigger otherwise they'll be just as accountable.

Worse thing would be if Emery stays unitl the end of the season and we miss out top 4.Double blow for us.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
After we beat Newcastle and Burnley at the start of the year I thought we could get third, we had our problems but I thought we looked good enough...now I would be massively surprised if we got in the top four.

Top Bottom