• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 10

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

5 points behind, huge pressure facing Palace who're a tricky and difficult to beat team under Hodgson followed by facing difficult to beat Wolves and an away trip to Leicester. This could be a critical point in our season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's important we start get wins away from home we won't finish top 4 keeping bring this bad away

Tir Na Nog

Emery doesn’t win games away from home.

Wasn’t there one season where he won 0 away games?

Sevilla 15/16. Believe me I pointed it out when the rumours first started gathering pace but it was dismissed. The responses I got were "shut up you troll, he'll improve Wengers embarrassing away record, as if Arteta would do better. Do you know what? We're revoking your trusted member status too you troll! Emery's gonna be world class!"

I remember it like it was yesterday.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Sevilla 15/16. Believe me I pointed it out when the rumours first started gathering pace but it was dismissed. The responses I got were "shut up you troll, he'll improve Wengers embarrassing away record, as if Arteta would do better. Do you know what? We're revoking your trusted member status too you troll! Emery's gonna be world class!"

I remember it like it was yesterday.
They took your trusted member status? Pretty low stuff.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
When the last time when won an away league game by more than 1 goal? Was it the Fulham game.

Checked, was Burnley end of the last season.

Tir Na Nog

The fact that we were relying on Chelsea's transfer ban having a massive impact on them rather than having faith in our own team says it all really.

Top Bottom