• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 10

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

There was a period where those who wanted Arteta over Emery were getting banned.

It was like Nazi Germany during that summer. I can't believe I survived. I was basically told that I could be banned tho unless I got on the Emery bandwagon. Thankfully that mod isn't around as much these days.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
When the last time when won an away league game by more than 1 goal? Was it the Fulham game.

Checked, was Burnley end of the last season.
Yes Fulham the rest of our wins was grind we never won comfertable in the league since we destroyed Westham in wenger era after its just didn't look the same.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Still most of our problems are in how our midfield is set up...Leicester and Chelsea have quality midfields that help them dominate games and win them (especially Leicester) while we seemingly have to win games in spite of our midfield.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Still most of our problems are in how our midfield is set up...Leicester and Chelsea have quality midfields that help them dominate games and win them (especially Leicester) while we seemingly have to win games in spite of our midfield.

Our defense doesn't help either and for some reason are attack has gone to **** now too

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
The balance is right and they choosing the right players we are choosing 3 players have same ability they all deep playmakers it won't work

9jagooner

Just to remind us that Chelsea didn't have a summer transfer and have Tammy Abraham upfront with Giroud as back up.

Just thought to remind those who used absence of Tierney and Bellerin as excuse for Emery

Malky

Established Member
We're finishing behind Leicester, with Rodgers in his first full season and Chelsea's kids, lead by a manager learning on the job :lol::lol:

Emery getting sacked can't happen quick enough.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Yes, I included. This is my second account. I got banned after I said Emery out and bought up Arteta following our 3-2 loss to Chelsea in August last year.
You must kept going for it otherwise it was silly ban

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Chelsea does look concede 2 goals a game good news for them that they seem scoring alot of goals

GDeep™

League is very weak
Just to remind us that Chelsea didn't have a summer transfer and have Tammy Abraham upfront with Giroud as back up.

Just thought to remind those who used absence of Tierney and Bellerin as excuse for Emery
They gave us Luiz too so they can play Zouma and Tomori.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out

Their best player has barely played this season also including a couple other first team players. Lampard is doing really well despite all that.

Top Bottom