• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 10

9jagooner

Yes but i always feel they try more harder against us even against Chelsea they put more fight
They will play with a strategy they know will work. Many of these small teams know all they need to do is push us a bit to beat us and we never disappoint them.

If one or two teams push us and we thrash them , the third team and others will change their strategies.
That's why I said we make them look like Barca

Small club Leicester?, lets get real.
They now hold the record away win in 130 of top flight football.
They hold the record (joint of all time )premier league win
They have won PL more recent than us( even though we done the double over them)

Lets not kid ourselves, it is not to do with managers( they have had an assortment)

It is not do with players( ours are better)

It is coming from the top.
The owners , the be all and end all of a football club.

Polar Bear

Leicester have a good chance to win the league again. With no European games I could see them over taking Liverpool deeper into the season. Liverpool have been looking tired in recent games and we are only 9 games in. Since Rodgers took over mid way through last season Leicester have had just as many points as Man City and Liverpool, they are one of the best teams. I could see them doing the impossible 2 premierships, once was holy cow, but it could happen again.

Also we should have done everything we can to buy Maddison, he would have been amazing for us. When we lost Ramsey he would have been perfect to replace.

trippyhippy

as good as this leicester win was i don't think it beats the time when we got dominated and hanged onto a 1-0 lead away to 10 man watford.

sammy89

From looking at the highlights, all Leicester's goals were fookin bangers. Didn't look like Southampton had given up, Leicester just went ultra instinct. Intimidating.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Couldn’t happen to a more deserving guy than Ralph Hassenhuttl, the way he acted billy big boll*cks after beating us last year.

Just know by looking at him he’s up at 5am on holiday putting his towel down by the pool. Baden-Württemberg nudist looking freak.

Last edited:
Top Bottom