• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 11

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Son isn't type of player even good with tackling he was emotional after gomes elbow him. I don't think they'll cancel the red card it'll be 3 games ban

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Son didn't mean to break Gomes' leg but it was a definite red card, out of control when he goes into the tackle. Sanchez got away with elbowing Gomes earlier on and wasn't even given a yellow, not even a foul (which would have been a penalty) given against him.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Pfffff Oooh that hurts andre gomes get well soon horrible to watch

Manberg

Predator
It’s very rare to see players get back to the level they were after such a leg break. It requires an exceptional type of mentality. Took Ramsey a little while but it’s really spectacular how he dealt with it and recovered his form to get to the player he is now. It’s Fantastic and so under appreciated.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It’s very rare to see players get back to the level they were after such a leg break. It requires an exceptional type of mentality. Took Ramsey a little while but it’s really spectacular how he dealt with it and recovered his form to get to the player he is now. It’s Fantastic and so under appreciated.

Had such a horrible feeling in my stomach when it happened, seen those types of injuries too many times as an Arsenal fan...must be so mentally draining for a player at the start of rehab for an injury like that.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Makes me sick that all the English media focus is pretty much on son crying rather than the guy that has suffered horrendous leg break

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Makes me sick that all the English media focus is pretty much on son crying rather than the guy that has suffered horrendous leg break

Same thing happened with f*****g Shawcross.

Top Bottom