Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 11

Discussion in 'Football Talk' started by rich 1990, Nov 1, 2019.

1. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Son isn't type of player even good with tackling he was emotional after gomes elbow him. I don't think they'll cancel the red card it'll be 3 games ban

2. Furious

Furious Xhaka Propagandist

You know I love you mate.

3. Mo Britain

Mo Britain Doom Monger

Son didn't mean to break Gomes' leg but it was a definite red card, out of control when he goes into the tackle. Sanchez got away with elbowing Gomes earlier on and wasn't even given a yellow, not even a foul (which would have been a penalty) given against him.

Tir Na Nog likes this.
  4. Notorious Big

Notorious Big Drunka In Friend Zone

That celebration :rofl:

celestis likes this.
  5. razörist

razörist Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Pfffff Oooh that hurts andre gomes get well soon horrible to watch

6. Tir Na Nog

Tir Na Nog In Big Trouble If He Speaks

I'm telling you hook me up with mans dealer. How he's now failed a drug test is beyond me. It's like Maradona 94 all over again.

krackpot and Notorious Big like this.
  7. Manberg

Manberg Predator

It’s very rare to see players get back to the level they were after such a leg break. It requires an exceptional type of mentality. Took Ramsey a little while but it’s really spectacular how he dealt with it and recovered his form to get to the player he is now. It’s Fantastic and so under appreciated.

Riou likes this.
  8. Riou

Riou Nostalgia Merchant

Had such a horrible feeling in my stomach when it happened, seen those types of injuries too many times as an Arsenal fan...must be so mentally draining for a player at the start of rehab for an injury like that.

9. Ricardinho

Ricardinho La Liga Correspondent

Makes me sick that all the English media focus is pretty much on son crying rather than the guy that has suffered horrendous leg break

Tir Na Nog likes this.
  10. Riou

Riou Nostalgia Merchant

Same thing happened with f*****g Shawcross.