• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 12

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

But the feeling with Chelsea was not really their quality, but wether Abraham, Mount, Tomori, Zouma can do this all season.

They will have a bad patch that allows us to capitalise as long as we’re not too far off.
Agree with the bad patch part. Not sure if we’ll capitalise though.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Skyrocketed in terms of output, looked out of his depth at Swansea but he looks so clinical and sharp now.
This is what always interests me about football with young players, did him being out of his depth at Swansea improve him? I mean you analyse yourself in those moments and make whatever adjustments.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This is what always interests me about football with young players, did him being out of his depth at Swansea improve him? I mean you analyse yourself in those moments and make whatever adjustments.

Same with Kane, looked a donkey at Norwich but hit the ground running as soon as he got in the Sp**s side.

Manberg

Predator
Huge pressure will be on Lampard from next season as it always is with that club.
There will be questions as to whether Lampard can get Chelsea to compete against Klopp’s Pool or Pep’s City.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Chelsea is playing some innovative football here. Allowing the away team only a single shot is a unique proposition.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Huge pressure will be on Lampard from next season as it always is with that club.
There will be questions as to whether Lampard can get Chelsea to compete against Klopp’s Pool or Pep’s City.

Doubt that they will compete with Liverpool and City when Klopp and Pep are there.Better teams,better players.

Chelsea should be happy with top 4 in next couple of years.

Top Bottom