• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 12

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Just because Pep spends a lot doesn’t mean he’s not allowed to complain about officiating injustice.

The year before VAR city missed out on the CL final due to ref incompetence; the following year they miss out on a final due to a decision that never would have been made without VAR. The penalty today would have changed the whole game.

It’s tough. 1Bn squad or not.

Mohamed7

Pep going to do his angry routine to deflect from getting exposed again.

Big games are won by fine margins. Imagine City getting the penalty and scoring first, it would have changed the complexion of the game.

He has every right to be annoyed. And that second hand ball... what's handball anymore??

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Just because Pep spends a lot doesn’t mean he’s not allowed to complain about officiating injustice.

The year before VAR city missed out on the CL final due to ref incompetence; the following year they miss out on a final due to a decision that never would have been made without VAR. The penalty today would have changed the whole game.

It’s tough. 1Bn squad or not.

You should just go support them while you're at it. Get the Sterling top you always wanted.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Anyway, the FA saying that TAA’s arm was in a natural position just confirmed their corruption.
Natural position? :lol:it was miles away from his body the 2nd one at 2nd half was rightly to not been given

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Klopp really makes these player play well. So many of these players that weren't looking all that good before he came there. Great work. cant believe we didnt get him when we had the chance. Anyone with atleast 2% of their senses left could see the miracles he worked at dortmund. Biggest missed signing at our club so far

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Klopp really makes these player play well. So many of these players that weren't looking all that good before he came there. Great work. cant believe we didnt get him when we had the chance. Anyone with atleast 2% of their senses left could see the miracles he worked at dortmund. Biggest missed signing at our club so far
If Wenger had left when he should have left then we would have Klopp.

GDeep™

League is very weak
If Wenger had left when he should have left then we would have Klopp.
Wenger had a contract mate, it’s on the club to have these visions.

Which manager has ever quit a job they feel they can still do, to make space for someone else?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Liverpool outplayed and battered City all over the park again, Bernardo handled it first. They were 3-0 down in any case. If you want to blame all that on the officials that's fine. For me it's a convenient excuse for Pep.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Wenger had a contract mate, it’s on the club to have these visions.

Which manager has ever quit a job they feel they can still do, to make space for someone else?
I’m not saying Wenger should have stood down. I’m (what I thought was) obviously referring to the board’s reluctance to sack him when they should have.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Other than top 4 clubs the rest of league been awful i mesn 5th position club are 8 points from 4th 9 points ahead of 18th place

Think that's because City and Liverpool are too strong.La Liga also had big difference between teams when Barca and Real were good.It's just one of those things.

Tir Na Nog

Need to talk about Henderson btw, playing after an illness and putting in a performance like that against City. Absolutely incredible player. Would run through brick walls, physically strong, great athlete, provided a great cross and he had a tricks up his sleeve. An unbelievable captain too. My man doesn't get the respect he deserves.

Tir Na Nog

I’m not saying Wenger should have stood down. I’m (what I thought was) obviously referring to the board’s reluctance to sack him when they should have.

When should we have sacked him then? He was over performing until 15/16 season, by which stage Klopp was already manager of Liverpool. If we had sacked Wenger, our greatest ever manager before that it'd have looked ridiculous.

Latest posts

Top Bottom