• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 12

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Need to talk about Henderson btw, playing after an illness and putting in a performance like that against City. Absolutely incredible player. Would run through brick walls, physically strong, great athlete, provided a great cross and he had a tricks up his sleeve. An unbelievable captain too. My man doesn't get the respect he deserves.

Romford Pele esque today...shame he’s ex Sunderland as my brother in law won’t shut up about him.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Just because Pep spends a lot doesn’t mean he’s not allowed to complain about officiating injustice.

The year before VAR city missed out on the CL final due to ref incompetence; the following year they miss out on a final due to a decision that never would have been made without VAR. The penalty today would have changed the whole game.

It’s tough. 1Bn squad or not.

They got absolutely shredded by Pool the year before VAR?

The Sane no goal wasn’t even decisive, also the one goal they did score in that tie shouldn’t have been allowed. Limited sympathy for Pep.

Riou

When should we have sacked him then? He was over performing until 15/16 season, by which stage Klopp was already manager of Liverpool. If we had sacked Wenger, our greatest ever manager before that it'd have looked ridiculous.

Summer 2014 I think he is referring too.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Liverpool outplayed and battered City all over the park again, Bernardo handled it first. They were 3-0 down in any case. If you want to blame all that on the officials that's fine. For me it's a convenient excuse for Pep.

And Arteta as well mate?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Talking about Pep being unlucky with refereeing decisions, if there was competent refereeing decisions over the years in the CL Pep would have 0 CL trophies to his name.

Riou

Talking about Pep being unlucky with refereeing decisions, if there was competent refereeing decisions over the years in the CL Pep would have 0 CL trophies to his name.

Arsène might have 1 or 2...

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Other than top 4 clubs the rest of league been awful i mesn 5th position club are 8 points from 4th 9 points ahead of 18th place
I mean 2nd is 8 points from 1st as well. Last night commentators were so desperate to shove Leicester into the title race. Going on all game about how "something is brewing here".

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Need to talk about Henderson btw, playing after an illness and putting in a performance like that against City. Absolutely incredible player. Would run through brick walls, physically strong, great athlete, provided a great cross and he had a tricks up his sleeve. An unbelievable captain too. My man doesn't get the respect he deserves.

The job he does in the midfield is so underrated. I remember when everyone was on his back and nobody rated him a few seasons ago.

That performance last season against Barcelona at Anfield was unreal. He’s such a big game player.

In my opinion, we lack a leader like him in our squad.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I mean 2nd is 8 points from 1st as well. Last night commentators were so desperate to shove Leicester into the title race. Going on all game about how "something is brewing here".
Leicester won't win the title ever again unless the league become pure crap suddenly like in 2015-2016 even us with the crap s**te we in this moment we could've win yesterday and killed all thier hype if we were more clinical. These pundits also should keep in mind players like Chilwell Turkish defender Ndidi and others won't stay there when big clubs want them

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
The penalty for the Trent handball would have never been given anyway. It hit Silva's hand in the build-up and makes any penalty call a moot point.

Riou

The job he does in the midfield is so underrated. I remember when everyone was on his back and nobody rated him a few seasons ago.

That performance last season against Barcelona at Anfield was unreal. He’s such a big game player.

In my opinion, we lack a leader like him in our squad.

Parlour would probably be looked down at today, even though he was a very underrated player, but he was a starter in two Double winning teams...you need players like Milner and Henderson, ones who will bleed for the team.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

When should we have sacked him then? He was over performing until 15/16 season, by which stage Klopp was already manager of Liverpool. If we had sacked Wenger, our greatest ever manager before that it'd have looked ridiculous.
Wenger left at the end of 17/18 right? But I think he should have left at the end of 16/17.

If Klopp wasn’t available at that time then fair enough.

Riou

Wenger left at the end of 17/18 right? But I think he should have left at the end of 16/17.

If Klopp wasn’t available at that time then fair enough.

Think if we had a proper board at the time we could have gotten him in the summer of 2014...think he was starting to look at England around this time for his next career move, and we were probably the most attractive team to him...don't think he would've wanted a super rich team, as he seem to like an underdog side to punch up against the teams with huge budgets...he had already done it all with Dortmund at that stage too, so maybe.

Reactions: A_G

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
It will be really interesting to know, how good this team/these players will be if Klopp leaves one day.

He mad so many careers in Dortmund, many of these players have never found a similar form again.

It often feels like these players are overperforming under Klopp all the time, making nearly no individual errors.

Brolin

Liverpool Fan
The City fans are special aren’t they? In what world can you class the league as rigged in our favor? This is a general refereeing issue, all teams are getting fcked over, including us. We got screwed by VAR as well against United, Villa and Newcastle.

As for today, as many on this site already pointed out, it touched Bernardo’s hand first, while the fact whether it’s actually penalty is highly debatable. It ricocheted off two players before it hit him at high speed, it’s very debatable whether that is a pen.

Top Bottom