• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 12

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lol at American pundits advising Pulisic to move on after his first few months at Chelsea people sometimes have no patience

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Sp**s without Vertonghen and Alderwierld could be proven big problem for them.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Credit to Abraham also he continue scoring 10 goals in league the transfer ban comes good for Chelsea it forced them to give some of thier top young talent chance to impress

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
We have different definitions of excellent. That unbeaten run was just luck, we weren’t playing well and Emery made poor starting lineups only to be bailed by subs.
Very much luck. Auba was on a ridiculous run of scoring every shot on target he had for 2 months. Emery was making one or two subs every halftime because we were being outplayed. We were really lucky that other teams weren't finishing the myriad of chances they had.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

There seems to be a lot of revisionism going on at the moment with all these if, buts and maybes. That's not how football works. The reality is we're getting poor results because our poor performances and letting the opposition having so many shots is catching up with us. The fact is we've no looked convincing once in the league this season, Chelsea have looked convincing on many occasions. We're now 9 points behind them, that's 3 results along with avoiding defeat this evening that would have had to been different.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Is it weird that I am enjoying watching Chelsea? - I think because they no longer feel **** and Lampard is a very likable character and I do enjoy the youth they have coming through. Tomori is Canadian too apparently! :)

I am working today so I won't be seeing our game but Ill catch it later and hope to God something good comes of it

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Chelsea and Lampard keep marching on.

And this handshake killed Emery.

giphy.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom