• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 12

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Fam if we're listing strikers better than Laca we'll be here all day. I hope there isn't a character limit to posts here!

Do people really not like Laca? I mean, from what I see I think he is a good player.

You watch that Chelsea team doing better than us and you can't help but think, why do we never get a slight good things like that going for us. We just seem to sink deeper and deeper when we face bad situations while other teams always have answer to all the punches they take.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Right now you will make that swap, just because Auba is 31 soon.

Auba can’t do anything but score, that sounds stupid but you know what I mean...Abraham looks a more rounded striker, in a better and more creative team I might want Auba though.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Auba can’t do anything but score, that sounds stupid but you know what I mean...Abraham looks a more rounded striker, in a better and more creative team I might want Auba though.
I’ll take a younger Auba over most strikers, imagine him in a Wenger team, goals machine.

Now at his age, I’ll swap him even for Tammy.

Riou

I’ll take a younger Auba over most strikers, imagine him in a Wenger team, goals machine.

Would have been amazing, but wouldn’t have been needed until 2012 or so as we always had better strikers than him until that point...shame he held out for that Real Madrid move for so long, would have had at least one extra league title by now if he signed for us in 2015 :(

Malky

Established Member
This is not even a debate. Which idiot will pick Laca over Abraham?
Don't worry the Laca lovers will be along soon to tell you he's the greatest thing ever. One of the most over rated strikers we've had at the club. Some fans demand that we force our best striker out wide to accommodate him, ffs.

Malky

Established Member
Lampard is the the reason the club should sack Emery on the spot. Hasn't signed a single player, playing youth, great attacking football, good defensively, speaks English, really likeable guy. He's basically still learning on the job yet has more of an idea, style and plan than Emery!

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Auba instead of Adebayor at that time would have been deadly. Cesc and Hleb would have racked up the assists.

EIYLUHEWwAcI2fL

The lad has been clinical in a dreadful team.

9jagooner

They sold Luiz to do this. Lampard told Luiz he wouldn’t play regularly if he stayed.
I know. I was just trying to make a point for those who put all current Arsenal issues on poor players. I actually do think that on paper, we have better individual defenders. It's the manager who needs to know how to use them correctly.

Riou

Auba instead of Adebayor at that time would have been deadly. Cesc and Hleb would have racked up the assists.

EIYLUHEWwAcI2fL

The lad has been clinical in a dreadful team.

I would have Adebayor 06-08 over Auba, shame Ade struggled to keep himself motivated as he had everything you want in a striker for a top team.

Last edited:

Manberg

Predator
Do people really not like Laca? I mean, from what I see I think he is a good player.

He has qualities. I don’t think he’s a bad player but I just think he’s surplus to requirements and should rather be sold while a good price can be got. Martallini ought to be Auba’s understudy.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I’m joining the Wilder bandwagon.. Sheffield very impressive in their approach

Top Bottom