• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 13

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
VAR has only confused me about what an offside is now. It seems to be so capricious in the decision making... And worst of all... It seems to just be used to predecide the game.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

VAR is killing the PL.

You can’t even celebrate without thinking about whether it’ll get ruled out.

PL would do well by getting international referees in for next season.

Its clear that the English are either corrupt or just not up to the required standards.

GDeep™

League is very weak
If it’s clear offside then rule it out, it it’s in the hairline range then give the goal.

This is a mess.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Honestly var doing f**k all another soft penalty against us given Southampton first goal shouldn't have stood because the ball was moving when they took the free kick var should have disallowed the goal and retake the frew kick. And then Sterling goal not even offside.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Only thing to care about now is Liverpool not going unbeaten, everything else this season is a write off to me...terrible season really.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
How sad to see both great clubs like Arsenal and Manutd getting outplayed week in week out ffs. Make the PL great again.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
also it's 2019 and Phil Jones still getting game time at Manutd the guy should be in championship long time ago lol.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Also, PL have never been greater. Feels like everyone can beat everyone more than ever. that to me, is greatness.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Chris Wilder dominating yet another top 6 team with a squad of League 1 journeymen.

Yet somehow suggesting him for Arsenal manager is banter compared to Arteta who’s only done a bit of work experience with Pep.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Sad to see Man Utd struggle? I'm ****ing rubbing one out as we speak mate, gimme more.
Nah i mean where both clubs used to be now they look so bad we been laughing at Manutd since 2013 they find new way to make themselves look worse.

Latest posts

Top Bottom