• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 13

Vibra

Established Member
Sissoko lies on the ground motionless for a minute straight and another minute later is completely fine. This sort if **** irritates the **** out of me, cause if the play doesn't stop or West Ham doesn't put the ball out of play they're the bad guys. And this blatant cheating has absolutely no downsides

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Just seen Mourinho in a nutshell.

- 3 nil up via dogged work and counter attacks.
- Fails to go for the jugular and drops back a few yards.
- Concedes two late goals but squeezes a win.

Sound familiar? Anyone who wanted Mourinho needs their head checking.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Rice looks like an excellent player. He's a real talent. Probably end up at Manchester United.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Just seen Mourinho in a nutshell.

- 3 nil up via dogged work and counter attacks.
- Fails to go for the jugular and drops back a few yards.
- Concedes two late goals but squeezes a win.

Sound familiar? Anyone who wanted Mourinho needs their head checking.

I don't think anyone should be judged after 1 game. Sp**s may well work for him.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Bit of a s**t first half for Bournemouth. 2-0 down and down to 10 men

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Arteta could be our Lampard. Don't give a **** if he's had one single season of being manager compared to Arteta. Don't want to hear this experience ****.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
I haven't seen Frank this happy since his sex tape. I'm hoping he or Rodgers can stop Liverpool from winning the title.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Arteta could be our Lampard. Don't give a **** if he's had one single season of being manager compared to Arteta. Don't want to hear this experience ****.
He didn’t even have a particularly good season with Derby iirc. Chelsea fans were really hesitant about him because his Derby side looked like they over performed that season

Top Bottom