• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 2

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
This is the issue, whilst people are abusing Pogba for missing a pen which wasn't even that bad of a penalty. Lingard has got nothing from the media.

"Something's not right."
Said it earlier in the thread, but United's attack would potentially scary with a proper #10 instead of him. Surprised that Ole didn't push hard to get one signed apart from Dybala.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Still every manager puts him in the line up more often than not. What are they seeing that we aren't?

I'd sell him on my first day.

In a team with the likes of Lukaku and Ibra, his movement actually looks good.

Now that we have a dynamic team he just looks painfully bad and doesn't contribute much, just another runner.

blaze_of_glory

Is Pogba even a particularly bad PK taker? If he scores that then no one even questions him taking it. All players miss on occasion.

Manberg

Predator
I’m all for the handball rule. I recall the outrage after Aguero’s last goal against us last season. Can’t have it both ways.

Top Bottom