• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 2

Iceman10

Established Member
Why wasnt that decision overturned by VAR? That was a clear dive and there was no contact... Did I miss something?

Thought it was my bias seeing the same thing but everyone here feels the same way. The Wolves defender basically conceding the pen didn't exactly help force the issue with a VAR review.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Jon Moss is actually a fat mess of a referee.

blaze_of_glory

VAR is a good idea being implemented terribly by the PL
Yeah was just about to post basically the same thing. Trust the PL/FA to make it so introducing VAR actually leads to increased bias in how things are decided. Pen or not it should have been reviewed.

Can already tell the decision to actually review things will be dependent on context (teams involved, stage of season, etc).

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Thought it was my bias seeing the same thing but everyone here feels the same way. The Wolves defender basically conceding the pen didn't exactly help force the issue with a VAR review.
His head went down as if he'd pole axed Pogba. How weird.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Why wasnt that decision overturned by VAR? That was a clear dive and there was no contact... Did I miss something?
That was a clear penalty. Coady didn't even argue knowing that he fouled him. That was nowhere near a dive.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

This games got a **** Mata winner written all over it.

Traore should think more about anything else than his triceps and biceps if he wants to become better footballer than a bench player at Wolves.

Latest posts

Top Bottom