• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 3

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I don’t think so, Kane moves towards him himself and falls down without actually being tripped. Good decision from VAR, even though it was a idiotic action from Lascalles.
That's just clever play, you see players get their body in the way of defenders diving in all the time. I'd be fuming if that was Auba and it ended up as no pen.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Lascelle's arm comes down on Kane's knee which trips him. VAR will not work when it's operated by the same incompetent people they use on the pitch

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

That's just clever play, you see players get their body in the way of defenders diving in all the time. I'd be fuming if that was Auba and it ended up as no pen.
I don’t think so, he could have kept standing and continue after the ball, it would have been a chance. He chose to fall down, never a pen.

razörist

With a striker like Joelinton you can play that long ball tactic to play over the press like liverpool do. Would love to have a player like him at our club.

razörist

Sp**s are not getting a penalty at home which could have been easily given...stop whining and be happy.

Top Bottom