• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 3

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Played for Celtic? Pfff and I was really starting to like him.

Pukki is a big sting in Celtic's back. He is now Premier League level.

They bought him for 2,5 million euros and sold him to Brondby for 700k euros.

Norwich really needs their CB's back.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
He has moved backwards a couple of times from big transfers in his career and flourished again. Wise moves.

Pukki was free transfer for Norwich so not much risk, cannot get much better reward. He is 29, but seems kind of late bloomer, getting everything in balance now.

Has been very consistent contributor at least for past year. National team too, important goals, work rate and team work.
Vardy/Suarez type of striker, a force.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Norwich are going down. I'm sorry but they're gonna concede too many goals. Teams will adapt accordingly and punish them. At least Sheffield United look like they're gonna play a way which'll make them difficult to play against.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Tammy Abraham’s movement is great.. Can see him doing well end product wise vs the bad teams

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Norwich are going down. I'm sorry but they're gonna concede too many goals. Teams will adapt accordingly and punish them. At least Sheffield United look like they're gonna play a way which'll make them difficult to play against.

They need 2 CB's, Klose & Zimmermann back. One should help a bit at least.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom