• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 6

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Started getting worried as the score line approached ten, I struggle with double digit numbers.
If you think taking the piss out of yourself is going to help, you're wrong. If you keep your gob shut it's Onlyone copping it at the moment for his inability to do a match thread properly and the fact he can't spell skull, and he also drinks a lot of milk.

Iceman10

Established Member
I don't really hate any club in the PL under threat of relegation to the point of wanting them to be relegated in the same way I did for Stoke Rugby Club. For that reason hopefully Newcastle takes one of the spots because that's what their fans seem to want anyway ("Mike Ashley out").

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I don't really hate any club in the PL under threat of relegation to the point of wanting them to be relegated in the same way I did for Stoke Rugby Club. For that reason hopefully Newcastle takes one of the spots because that's what their fans seem to want anyway ("Mike Ashley out").

Still think it’ll be Newcastle, Southampton and Norwich, as good as they are going forwards they look so leaky at the back.

Ewarwoowar

Mourinho questioning why Utd gave De Gea such a big deal given the doors at Real, Barca and PSG were closed with Courtois, Ter Stegan and Navas.
Probably, maybe there are still a few teams out there, maybe not as high a profile but were willing enough to give his agent leverage, his contract negotiations are always a saga, he's clearly in fo the money.

Top Bottom