• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 6

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

VAR is bizarre, that goal should of been disallowed within 10 seconds of it going in.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Some would say he wouldn't suite a Pep side, but City should really try and break the bank for Kane, Aguero will be gone soon while he already has a great understanding with Sterling at international level. Also as loyal as Kane supposedly is, a big transfer off, better wages and the prospect of winning trophies while playing with the likes of Sterling, KDB and Bernardo would surely be too great to turn down.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Some would say he wouldn't suite a Pep side, but City should really try and break the bank for Kane, Aguero will be gone soon while he already has a great understanding with Sterling at international level. Also as loyal as Kane supposedly is, a big transfer off, better wages and the prospect of winning trophies while playing with the likes of Sterling, KDB and Bernardo would surely be too great to turn down.
Think clubs are scared to do business with Sp**s. Levy will ask 150M.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Arsenal Mania will say Lacazette because he held off three players once.

I'm not even sure I'd regard someone who only scored away vs relegated sides last season as a striker tbh. Also Kane as well as he does holding the ball up and linking up with other players he also has good movement which Lacazette lacks. I honestly got no idea why Lacazette is rated so highly round these parts.

Top Bottom