• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 8

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Liverpool are 8/8 atm. Anyone know the longest win streak in PL history?

From the start of a season?

9/9 Chelsea in one of their two first title wins.

City during their 100 point season did a 19 games win streak, and one similar at the end of last season. Liverpool themselves are on a 15 games streak or so going on from last season.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Maybe but the results and overall play is lacking, that's why I said at the moment. Whether it's the coach or another reason, we aim top 4 this season. I still hope things will start to click, tho.

Yeah the play is lacking , no doubt about that .

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

They’ve got 9 first team injuries apparently

They play far too openly for a newly promoted side, as nice as some of their football is they’ll get absolutely ruined by clinical opponents.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Nah guys Liverpool are winning this season. Reminescent of Fergie's years... Things are just clicking for them.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Cheering for Leicester. Don't care how the table looks right now. Just want to insure Liverpool doesn't go unbeaten. The sooner that's out of the way, the better.
I heard that Klopp was gloating privately and assuring friends his Liverpool team would win every single PL game and erase the memory of the Invincibles.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Honestly I couldn't have Leicester getting any points here, they honestly look likely to get top 4 at the moment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom