Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 8

Discussion in 'Football Talk' started by rich 1990, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility

Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility Not a Closet Spurs Fan

2. Pepes blue pill

Pepes blue pill Well-Known Member

Yep, them and utd are the biggest teams in England, they were always going to come back to the top at some point, would still rather city as no one cares n its forgotten within a week but liverpool can only throw it away now, either I wont care as they were well ahead so early or I will laugh that they pissed it away

Notorious Big likes this.
  3. Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility

Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility Not a Closet Spurs Fan

These videos are killing me :lol::lol::lol:

4. razörist

razörist Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

This is gold hahaahhaah

5. Notorious Big

Notorious Big Drunka In Friend Zone

They were close few times.Gerrard's slip in 2014,in 2009 they were also close to win and last season i thought that City won't win all games until the end.Their fans will be boring about winning league and arrogance is big,but Klopp made them just too good.I can't say that they didn't deserve to win it.

Pepes blue pill likes this.
  6. razörist

razörist Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

All these videos, didn’t Rio cum prematurely with Mourinho too? I have so many dejavu moments.

celestis likes this.
  7. asukru

asukru Well-Known Member

All the results this weekend were great - just wish Leicester could have tied Pool but ill take it, who knows maybe we could even pip 2nd place - it's still too early for people who are claiming Pool will run away with it - no one expected City to stumble this much so never say never.

8. Manberg

Manberg Predator

I Saw City’s “stumbling” coming since the summer. No one wins 3 EPL titles in a row. It doesn’t happen anymore.

9. drippin

drippin Well-Known Member

It's somewhere about 2:32 or later for me. This is there also:

"You know what! If we lose this game, and Ole Gunnar Solskjäer gets tactically masterminded by Steve bloody Bruce, it's like losing a game of hide and seek to Stevie Wonder! He's crap! Absolutely crap! I can't believe it!"

:rofl:

Ewarwoowar likes this.
  10. Ewarwoowar

Ewarwoowar Well-Known Member

I also laughed when he said "I hate magpies, those black and white duck bird things", smh he is daft as a brush.

drippin likes this.
  11. Sapient Hawk

Sapient Hawk The Reason We're Out of Europe

Then he shouldn't have signed the new contract & waited till January to sign with a better outfit.

He's just another greedy football who's angsty because his gamble didn't pay off in hindsight. He deserves to crash & burn with Ole's ill fated bus :lol:

12. drippin

drippin Well-Known Member

I think he didn't have anywhere to go. Every top team has clear 1st keeper already?

He just blackmailed United to pay him a fortune. The wage is very big for a keeper I think.

Sapient Hawk likes this.
  13. Sapient Hawk

It is indeed, other than the hefty wage, staying with United in their current form is career suicide, especially if he harbors any ambition to reclaim his #1 spot for Spain.

drippin likes this.
  14. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Knows a guy who knows an ITK at Bristol Trusted

That fax machine nonsense ended up costing him big time. Probably would have won multiple Champions Leagues and a La Liga title.

Instead he’s had to play out of his skin for a midtable quality side and watch Courtois get the Real move he’s wanted for so long.

drippin and Sapient Hawk like this.
  15. Sapient Hawk

He's putting on a brave face but deep down he must resent them big time. I know I would if my dream move collapsed due to a faulty fax machine. Absolutely ridiculous how his career was decided by such thin margins :lol:

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
    Rex Banter likes this.