• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 8

GDeep™

League is very weak
Potch wants to watch himself. The general consensus is that he may leave but who’s to say he won’t be sacked?

They’ll have to pay him 32M if they sack him. So impossible, Levy isn’t shelling that out.

He’ll just leave in the summer for Utd I think and Levy will let him.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This is the problem, he’ll be so expensive I don’t know who can buy him.

Utd or City, but Utd look like they’ll pay 100M for Sancho. They spoke to him this summer.

I'd suggest City but is he a "Pep striker" (if Pep is even there beyond this season)? Him and Sterling link up pretty well for England and Kane seems like one of the few players who'll replace Aguero's goals output. KDB would also love playing with someone like Kane because of how good he is in the air his early crosses will be even more effective.

Malky

Established Member
Sp**s are in freefall man. Holy ****, they might end up outside the top 4 this season, then they're really in deep, deep ****!

Wish Lloris a full recovery tho, that looked awful.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I'd take Kane at Arsenal.

Malky

Established Member
Potch looks like he's thrown in the towel with Sp**s. His comments about the board and his own players look like a man who doesnt care anymore.
3 star players leaving on a free, and now their only good keeper will miss the rest of the season.
They're ****ed. :lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Joe Cole will make a top pundit. Not the best of talkers or the most intelligent but people like him just feel and smell football, you have that or you don’t.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He was my dark horse shout for Sp**s, but just can’t see Levy working with a transfer window merchant.

Mourinho demands substantial spending, goes against the Levy model.

Man’s so desperate he’s working for Sky. He’ll take a short deal even with Levy being tight.

Got a good group of players to work with and could get himself the PSG job off a good couple of years.

Ewarwoowar

If I believed in Xmas, I'd think it's come early my 2 least favourite team Manu and Sp**s playing like sh1te, Sp**s hardly in the game.

That 2 footed tackle on a Brighton player by Dier early in the half looked a righteous pen.

Malky

Established Member
Kane and Son will follow Potch out the door in the summer. Could see Son going to one of the Elite clubs.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Potch looks like he's thrown in the towel with Sp**s. His comments about the board and his own players look like a man who doesnt care anymore.
3 star players leaving on a free, and now their only good keeper will miss the rest of the season.
They're ****ed. :lol:

Lost some respect for him, someone who i rated very highly but looks to have jacked it in at the first given opportunity.

Can’t rate a manager like that when I saw Wenger fire fight for 25 years.

Top Bottom