Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 8

Discussion in 'Football Talk' started by rich 1990, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Taylor Gang Gunners

Taylor Gang Gunners Shame is a dish best served cold Trusted

Not sure Son starts for any of the top European clubs. His link to Napoli is an interesting one.

2. SA Gunner

SA Gunner Prediction Pool King Trusted

Different context altogether if we are being fair. That not likely to happen again in football.

Despite Sp**s' poor run at the moment, you do back them to get it working again. But at the same time it shows that we have more than enough chance of getting our **** together and securing top four this year.

3. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Short man Syndrome

Son is absolutely fantastic. Feel he'd fit in at Bayern nicely.

Rex Banter likes this.
  4. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, But Rarely

Sp**s and Potch have been media darlings too. All fallen apart.

5. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Prefers To Be Called Dennis

Would love to go for Son next summer but unless we recoup at least 30 M for Pepe which I doubt anyone would pay for him, I can't see it happening.

6. krengon

krengon One Arsene Wenger Trusted

Longevity is one of the hardest things to accomplish. To keep rebuilding the squad, keeping the motivation up and keeping them as competitive is no easy task.. They all look worn out, from manager to players, I can only see this ending one way.

Poch should have taken domestic cups more seriously though, not winning anything during this period is a serious black mark..

7. Tir Na Nog

Tir Na Nog In Big Trouble If He Speaks

Son would probably start for Real Madrid. Bale's not what he once was and Hazard isn't gonna get the numbers Real requires from their wide man so they could do with someone like Son capable of scoring and assists on a consistent basis given the right environment. At Sp**s currently it's a struggle for both him and Kane, they're too good for what Sp**s have been producing recently

8. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Prefers To Be Called Dennis

Would you not fancy Pochetto to turn it around again in season or two?

Modern climate in football always use sacking the manager as solution.

9. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Knows a guy who knows an ITK at Bristol Trusted

Mate he’s so underrated. Reckon Real would be all over him given the chance, same with City or PSG.

Honestly think he’s up there with the likes of KDB and Sterling.

10. Taylor Gang Gunners

Taylor Gang Gunners Shame is a dish best served cold Trusted

Quality player but I don’t see him as an upgrade on Gnabry and Koman. He’s a bit purple patchy for me.

Yeah I can tell there’s no convincing you otherwise :lol:. No chance is he up there with Sterling and De Bruyne for me.

11. Tir Na Nog

I think things have become a bit stale. Sp**s don't have the finances for Poch to take them further and he think he's losing a bit of motivation knowing there's a ceiling to what he can achieve with Sp**s. I think he knows the CL final was very fortune, I mean if Inter scored another vs PSV they wouldn't have even made it out of their group, that's before even mentioning the City and Ajax ties where they technically drew both games on aggregate.

I think it's just a case of him needing a new challenge at a club which'll back him fully.

12. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Wenger Campbell :lol: top trolling

13. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Knows a guy who knows an ITK at Bristol Trusted

Joe Cole smashing the punditry.

ItWasMeBarry and GDeep™ like this.
  14. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, But Rarely

Of course he can turn it around, but I think there are problems at Sp**s and he’ll leave.

15. Malky

Malky Well-Known Member

Really? I think he's tremendous. Kane seems to be the poster boy of that club, but last season he wasn't missed when he was injured and that was because of how good Son was, Kane's return seemed to hinder Son.

16. Tir Na Nog

Vertonghen probably shagged his wife too tbf.

17. Furious

Furious Xhaka Propagandist

Kane and Son are both finito. Sp**s is their level.

18. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, But Rarely

Sp**s haven’t won an away game in a year but it’s likely Emery will finish below them twice.

19. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, But Rarely

Son is getting over rated I think.

Furious likes this.
  20. Ewarwoowar

Ewarwoowar Well-Known Member

The points difference between the top 2 and the rest of the prem, could be pretty embarrassing this season.