• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 9

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
United playing better than us lol... but more important... without fear like Emery does every game.

tenor.gif

juice man

Can't make his mind up
I absolutely hate Yanited to my core but if it means I don’t have to sweat about Liverpool being invincible for the rest of the season so be it.
It’s only October. Even if they win today, there’s so much margin for them to ruin the invincible effort. Not even slightly worried about it.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Think Liverpool’s lack of depth will finally cost them. Impressive how dominant they’ve been the past year considering they have no creative players or quality back ups for the front 3.

Count that half of those players will look even worse under some other manager.That midfield isn't that great at all.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool could still win this but i can't stand klopp cringy celebrations hopefully manutd don't gift them goals

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
I know no both are correct calls the handball could be harsh but it changed the direction of the ball so no need to blame var

it doesn't even matter if it changed the direction of the ball or not. if it touches the hand/arm before a goal, it will not count.
i can live with this, at least there is a rule for this now.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

United playing better than us lol... but more important... without fear like Emery does every game.
Can't go one day without bashing Emery can you? :lol: It's more of an obsession at this point. Tell me, would you rather be in United's or our position in the table?

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Can't go one day without bashing Emery can you? :lol: It's more of an obsession at this point. Tell me, would you rather be in United's or our position in the table?
You should wait until tomorrow we are not 3rd at the moment

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
This is a good result for us though not sure it can stay like this. No Invincibles and keeps us within striking distance of top spot when we win tomorrow.

Top Bottom